*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Probably a stupid question but...

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.

Probably a stupid question but...

Postby RainChild » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Has anyone used bend over oil or court case oil with negative outcomes? I am looking to hear how it has turned out for others.
RainChild

Re: Probably a stupid question but...

Postby SnowCat » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:27 pm

The only stupid question is one you don't ask. I'm not familiar with either of the oils you mention. I looked them up, and I wouldn't recommend using either one, because the use would infringe on the free will of others.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:40 am

Conjure oils are not more or less useful then any other oil & simply come already diluted & blended for a purpose; which i suppose takes out the guess-work & psychologically let's you focus. They will hold a psychic charge/intent the same as any living plant oil will. Read their label & avoid those made with a mineral oil base. Mineral oil/baby oil is made from long dead & decayed plant material so does not hold the energy of an intent. Their effect is the Placebo effect, again, IMO.

I generally use light olive oil & add a few drops of a scented oil (like rose or mint) that wakes up my brain so that i can focus. Even the scent of fresh coffee will do the trick for me, since you'd asked for other's experiences. The scent works on Me. Scent is a primal sense of man & stimulates mental alertness. Olive oil is a living oil, made from a living fruit (associated with life-essence & success). Essential oils are extracted from living plant material. A living substance attracts & holds a psychic charge (based on studies of Orgone energy).

So if you understand how oils work - by scent to aid concentration & living substance to hold a charge - you can decide what you need to boost your concentration. Better concentration = better results. The intent is always your own responsibility.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby RainChild » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:56 am

SpiritTalker wrote:Conjure oils are not more or less useful then any other oil & simply come already diluted & blended for a purpose; which i suppose takes out the guess-work & psychologically let's you focus. They will hold a psychic charge/intent the same as any living plant oil will. Read their label & avoid those made with a mineral oil base. Mineral oil/baby oil is made from long dead & decayed plant material so does not hold the energy of an intent. Placebo effect.

I generally use light olive oil & add a few drops of a scented oil (like rose or mint) that wakes up my brain so that i can focus. The scent works on Me. Scent is a primal sense of man & stimulates mental alertness. Olive oil is a living oil, made from a living fruit (associated with life-essence & success). Essential oils are extracted from living plant material. A living substance attracts & holds a psychic charge.

So if you understand how oils work - by scent to aid concentration & life-substance to hold a charge - you can decide what you need to boost your concentration. Better concentration = better results. The intent is always your own responsibility.

I looked at the bottles and even online and it does not say what the base oil is. It does have herbs in it that are a dark green and some healthy looking roots.
RainChild

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:59 am

Those can be good signs.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby RainChild » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:03 am

I looked on her web page and I am assuming olive or almond because that is what she is promoting for making your own oils for aromatherapy.
RainChild

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Do you get how oil is pressed from live olive or almond fruit? Steam extraction from live plants is used to draw essential oils. Almond makes a nice neutral carrier oil, IMO. I can't speak for websites. Sometimes it's just easier to ditch explanations & view the botanicals as imbued with spirit which must be told what to do. Either way, the Crafter's own intent relies on clear focus for success.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft