*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Prayer for healing from being kidnapped and tortured

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.

Prayer for healing from being kidnapped and tortured

Postby Bluerose31 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:54 pm

I would like to ask for prayer for healing from being kidnapped and tortured. I was kidnapped by a woman named Silver and a man named Kevin and tortured physically and raped for about a year. It was very painful for me. Both Silver and Kevin were very cruel. Silver was in her 50s. Kevin was in his 30s. Kevin raped me most everyday while I was kidnapped. He was very cruel to me and violent towards me. He told me I was evil over and over when he raped me. He hurt my heart very deeply. I am still healing from being called evil so much and being raped so much. In my heart Christ and Hecate told me I am a pure hearted and have never been evil and that Kevin was lying to me very deeply to hurt my soul. Christ is my God and Hecate is my Goddess. Silver and Kevin were Satanist. They harmed my soul very deeply. The way Kevin called me evil so often while raping me traumatized my soul. It was very painful to be called evil when I know I have always been a pure soul. In my heart I am still healing from being called evil. Please pray for me.
Bluerose31

Re: Prayer for healing from being kidnapped and tortured

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:29 am

I shall light candles for you.
You have been here for some time, I'm glad you feel like you can finally open up.
I have a feeling you might benefit from doing ritual action, with a means to address the trauma and the healing you are currently undergoing.
Wishing you the best
Blessings, Firebird

Ps. I moved your post over here, to prayer requests.
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby SpiritTalker » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:17 am

You're included in my prayers since your 1st post.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby barker » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Kidnapping is about authority, rape is about innocence. I understand your authority on innocence is sparkling because you were healed by knowing it. Whenever you actually notice yourself doing that, it's "there," already proven to the entire existence permanently. Breathe.
barker

Postby Bluerose31 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:48 pm

firebirdflys wrote:I shall light candles for you.
You have been here for some time, I'm glad you feel like you can finally open up.
I have a feeling you might benefit from doing ritual action, with a means to address the trauma and the healing you are currently undergoing.
Wishing you the best
Blessings, Firebird

Ps. I moved your post over here, to prayer requests.

Thank you so much for lighting candles for me. That is a blessing. I will try to do ritual action and address my trauma. Thank you for recommending that. God and Goddess bless you.
Bluerose31

Postby Bluerose31 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:49 pm

SpiritTalker wrote:You're included in my prayers since your 1st post.

That touches my heart very deeply. Thank you so much. God and Goddess bless you.
Bluerose31

Postby Bluerose31 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:53 pm

barker wrote:Kidnapping is about authority, rape is about innocence. I understand your authority on innocence is sparkling because you were healed by knowing it. Whenever you actually notice yourself doing that, it's "there," already proven to the entire existence permanently. Breathe.

Thank you so much Barker for these words. Thank you for saying I am innocent and that my innocence is sparkling. That touched my heart. God and Goddess bless you.
Bluerose31

Postby Tylluan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:11 am

Good grief you poor soul. I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling after such a horrific ordeal. I hope one day you can heal and realise that you are an innocent soul and the words used against you were just how those monsters justified their actions.

The body is just the car and the driver is the soul. They may have assaulted your body but your soul is still pure and untouched. The body replaces cells everyday in all of the body. So you wake up each day more and more changed. Every day the skin they touched naturally falls away. Bruises heal and go. Everyday you get more of 'you' back.

You are a warrior! A survivor, you are still here and fighting! You are awesome and have survived! You are innocent! Their mental illness and depraved behaviour, is NO reflection on you. It says that they need professional help.

Be kind to yourself. I shall light so many candles for you that you'll probably be able to see my house from Space! I'll also send you a wave of healing x
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Tylluan

Postby Lady_Lilith » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:51 pm

It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. You harmed no one. It is impossible for you to be evil.

I hope you heal over the trauma that occurred.
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Blood boiling
Heart breaking
I have to admire you for being strong.
I had many attempts on my life, but hopefully you have people you trust and have friends.
After my ordeal it has left me very damaged with regards to how I see people and I hope this doesn't happen to you.
I hope they get what they deserve if they haven't already.
Yellow diamond light

Return to Prayer Requests