Aloe vera is my FAVORITE plant, it is perfect as a remedy for almost anything!
-All the vitamins (except Vitamin D).
- Enzymes that aid digestion and reduce inflammation.
- The minerals needed for the enzymes to function.
- Long-chain sugars that help to re-balance the digestive system.
- Saponins, which have an anti-microbial effect against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeast.
- Twenty of the 22 amino acids (including seven out of the eight essential amino acids that can’t be produced by the body).
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Juice :
- Aloe vera juices help to improve general immune system and organism condition improvement. Keeps keeping your stomach cool.
- Aloe vera juice benefits include prevention from the cancer and fight with cancer.
- It is used to control the stomach acids and maintain the balance in the stomach. This is one of the important benefits of drinkingAloe vera juice.
- Aloe juice stimulates tissue regeneration- help stomach and other body parts also. Highly effective and shooting for your skin.
- Aloe vera juice benefits include absorption of nutrients and neutralizing toxic and bad elements. This is also one of the benefits of drinking Aloe vera juice.
- Aloe vera juice is also helpful for diabetic patients.
- Aloe vera juice benefits includes or can act as eye wrinkle remover, treating acne and pimples, underarm odor remover, cares for your body and skin, after shave lotion, remove pregnancy stretch, removes dandruff, regenerates cells, prevents wrinkles, help scalps and hair.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel :
- Aloe vera gel is used to treat first-degree burns for speedy healing. – Aloe vera gel is used to shrink warts and lessen the painful effects of shingles.
- The symptoms of psoriasis can be reduced with aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera is also used in dental problems such as bleeding gums and denture stomatitis.
- Gel from the Aloe vera leaf has shown good results in treating facial edema. When used a mouth rinse, aloe vera offers benefits for treating lockjaw and cold spores.
NOTE : Aloe Vera can trigger uterine contractions and must not be taken by pregnant women. Children should not be given aloe vera internally too. If you are on drugs that cause potassium loss or diuretics or steroids, it may not be advisable to take aloe vera orally.
So ...It is advisable for EVERYONE to plant an aloe vera in your house and im not just saying that because i own 6 aloe vera plants