*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Posting again after longish absence

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.

Postby L.J.Hex » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:09 pm

Its nice to dig trough here again. :)

I would want to say sorry for my absence since spring, but I have posted so little I don't think anyone even noticed. Well, that's said. I would like to say thanks to all fine people here, past and present. I have got such a good vibe from here, lot of useful advice and I haven't been even digging deep yet.

Winter is setting in and I have plenty of time on my hands, I have been so busy with "real life" since the summer that my mind has been elsewhere a lot. I had an accident last week with my right ankle and that has had me house bound since, giving a lot of time to think and read and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Be blessed, all of you. :flyingwitch:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Re: Posting again after longish absence

Postby RosieMoonflower » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:45 am

I’m popping back in today for the first time in a long while also. Good to see the discussions still going! Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Just yesterday I was wondering where is mz Rosie??? I looked at your profile and saw it was Sept since you visited! And now here you are! Wow! Missed you sweetie :fairy:

As for you LJHex, get the wet noodle...40 lashings for you! :lol: .Must be good to have some time off so we can get to chat more often. :D
bb, FF
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby L.J.Hex » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:35 pm

Its nice to be back here. :)

There's still a lot of winter to come and some of my outdoorsy activities are on a stand still, (bicycle + fishing.) I got plenty of time to sit on my ass and post stuff. Not that I would want to be idle... My stupid carpal tunnel problem is keeping me from doing things the way I would like to, well... Lets see, I should get the surgery done in near future, no damn idea how long I need to wait for that.

Aye. Little break sure makes things more interesting. I have a tendency to have many things in life as kind of periodic things which come and go and come again. Being "social" online is one of them. :P Anyway, I think I'll stick around for quite a while before going mute again. :D
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Postby RosieMoonflower » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:25 pm

@FF I’ve missed you too dear! It’s been a busy and tough fall. However, I met another witch friend in my town, she and I have been visiting a lot and that sort of fulfilled my need to come here for a while. However, it’s always close to Christmas when I feel the need to come here and low and behold, same thing this year.

@hex, I’m an outdoorsy person too. I just cannot wait until spring!

Rosie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Member Announcements and Updates