wiseyoungstar7 - Super Stella Rose!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
wiseyoungstar7

wiseyoungstar7 - Super Stella Rose!

Post by wiseyoungstar7 »

Merry Meet!
My real name is Rachel, but my nickname is Stella because I love stars, especially shooting stars! but mostly only my wiccan friends call me Stella, as well as people from the Rainbow Family... but most just call me Rachel. I'm 19 years young and wise so far beyond my years, its almost scary. I love life and would never want to give it up, no matter how bad things get - and right now, things are pretty bad, but I'm not giving up. I am sure of few things these days, but some of the things I am sure of are my best friends, who are my family - Tammi, Caleb, Hailey, Jace, Gypsy, and a few others - my religion/spiritual path, and myself. I know who i was, who i am, and who i want to be. I'm a very talented singer-songwriter. I hope to be famous one day and share my message to the world: it doesn't matter about where you're from, or what others think or say, as long as you know who you are, you can do anything you put your mind to! but always keep in mind: "What you do comes back to thee, ever mind the Rule of Three." but i say, as long as you have pure intentions and mean no harm, you should follow your own path and be the best you can be. there are 3 occupations i want more than anything else: Singer-songwriter, Children's Music and Animal Therapist (someone who works with children through music therapy and animal therapy) , and, eventually (hopefully not till I'm married) , a stay-at-home mom (if only for a couple years...) .
some of the things i love the most are reading, writing (songs, poetry...) , music, life, laughter, light, love, goodness, fairness, peace, serenity, God, Goddess, magick, electronics, fashion, friends, family, animals, Familiars, singing, guitar, jokes, nature, the forest, the beach, lakes, rivers, streams, creeks, ponds, puddles, frolicking in the rain, thunder, lightning, mountains, the sun, the moon, the stars...
some things i could DEFINITELY do without include haters, fakers, bullies, liars, thieves, cheaters, self-absorbed people, self-righteous jerks, rudeness, cruelty, evil, ignorance, bad hair days... i would put spiders on here, seeing as i have arachnophobia, but as much as the little creepers scare the crap out of me, i have to say i hold high levels of respect for them and wouldn't want them gone, because they take care of some of the annoyances that i really don't even know what purpose they serve, other than to wreak havoc and be of nuisance: wasps/hornets/yellow jackets and the likes, and mosquitoes - i mean, why are they given such a fancy name?! is it to try to make them seem less horrific than they are?! they're just the epitome of a vampire fly!! don't get me wrong, i think vampires are fascinating, and i've run into a few, and they're not as bad as they seem to get the reputation of - but still!!! ...anyway.......
my western Zodiac sign is Scorpio, but on the Cusp of Libra. i was born October 26, but was technically supposed to be born on the 16 - i was ten days late, or i would've been full Libra. :P my Chinese Zodiac is Dog - which comes in handy when people call me a you-know-what. ;) :twisted: lol.
right now, i'm living in the Nashville, Tennessee area, but i'm going to be moving to the Venice Beach area of Los Angeles, California come June 26. i'm working at a Sonic Drive-In here at the moment, and playing on Broadway downtown for some extra income. hopefully, i'll be able to transfer from the Sonic i'm at to one in Cali, but either way, i know it'll all work out.
i've been Pagan and Wiccan before, though i recently "came back to Christ" as they call it. but i have brought everything i learned on my Pagan and Wiccan paths with me - i always believed things differently, and i still do. i refuse to change my beliefs just because one "religion" says i must. and i DO NOT like being called "Christian." that term does not mean what they say it does - Christianity has lost itself. i do believe that what Yeshewa taught and preached all those years ago was very accurate, and very ture and just and modest and GOOD. he even said at one point that we as humans, after he's left, will do greater things than he ever did. and he healed. he made the blind see, the crippled walk, the deaf hear, the sick well, he walked on water, turned it to wine, made thousands of loaves and fishes out of close to none, he rose Lazarus from the dead, AND came back from death himself - now if THAT is NOT magick, then what, might i ask, IS? and WE are to do EVEN GREATER THAN THAT?! i accept that challenge and strive to achieve that goal. i also know that Yeshewa was raised by Druids - and least for a large majority of his childhood and into young-aduldhood. you can even match up the years in the bible that he was MIA to a chunk of time in Druidic texts that mention him - and it describes who he is, where he's from, and everything - it's unmistakably Yeshewa. and the time periods and everything match up perfectly. i find that so incredible!!! i tend to tell people i am a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ, because that is a way to make the people that don't approve of magick, be okay with what i do and not even realize it. it's a way i can truly be myself and believe what i do and practice what i believe without people jumping down my throat. i'm polytheistic, in a way, because i believe in the Ancient Greek Pantheon, but with a bit of a twist. i believe that all the Greek "gods and goddesses" are just extraordinarily powerful angels that were just extremely close to either "God" or the Enemy, depending on what kind of angel, etc. i believe that these angels were sent to do jobs for one extremist or the other and that when the people saw them, they mistook the angels themselves as actual gods and goddessess. i also believe - and always have - that in the "Holy Trinity," the "Holy Spirit" was just a codename for "God's Wife" or "Mother", because it has always seemed more a feminine entity. plus, they mention the "Father" and the "Son," but where's the "Mother?" sure, on this EARTH Yeshewa's mother was Mary, but he had a father here on Earth named Joseph - that make two fathers. why can't he have two mothers? so i always believed in a Goddess even before i was really aware of it. and i have this... innocent, almost childishly pure love for the sky - specifically the night sky, but as a whole as well. and i've come to associate parts of it with parts of spiritual entities. the moon - i address her as Luna - is to me the embodiment of the "Holy Spirit." the Goddess. the sun - i tend to refer to as Sol, though i use his name less - is to me the embodiment of "Son" of Jesus(real name Yeshewa). which works, because whether you spell it s-u-n or s-o-n, it's still pronounced the same. plus, Yeshewa was killed, and resurrected, left, and is said to return. either way, he comes and goes, so to speak. Sol rises and sets, rises and sets - comes and goes. and the stars - the stars to me are like the angels, big and small, minor and major, they're all around, just like the angels. and like the angels, some stars you can't see - but they're still there. and one day, i hope to be among the angels - one day, i hope that i'll be able to spread my angelic wings freely and go up and join the stars, as well. and the sky behind, the space which is between all stars, and Luna, and Sol, but yet that holds them - and us - all together... to me, that represents God... <3
anyway, i don't know. i'm still trying to figure it all out. i just continue on with my journey of seeking the truth, and pray that i find all i seek and all i'm meant to have sought along the way.
I'm outspoken and outgoing, compassionate, a perfectionist, unforgettable, strong-willed, up for any challenge, and all-in-all, I'm just me! and if you don't like it, well, that's your problem...but if you'd like to know more and chat, I'm definitely up for it, so hit me up and we'll talk! hopefully i'll get some good supports here, make some good friends! i look forward to speaking to you all!!!

Thanks!
Blessed be!!
*stella*
*)O(* ~.*.*.*I Seek Solace In The Stars*.*.*.~ *)O(*

TwilightDancer

Re: wiseyoungstar7 - Super Stella Rose!

Post by TwilightDancer »

Welcome to the forum. There are some pretty great people here so feel free to jump in, ask questions and lend your experiences.

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows

wiseyoungstar7

Post by wiseyoungstar7 »

thanks! will do! i'm really looking forward to it!!! :fairy:

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Welcome to EUTM, Stella. :)
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

wiseyoungstar7

Post by wiseyoungstar7 »

thank you! it's good to be here, and accepted! ...and i love your - is that a profile picture? or the equivalent of one? ...regardless, i like it. a friend of mine had a calender once that had one of the months' pictures as a pale blue background with pale periwinkle stars and the words "I Seek Solace In The Stars." it was towards the end of the month, and i was visiting for about a week, and i asked if, once the month was up, she'd be willing to let me have that page. she walked over, took the calender down, ripped the page out, hung the calender back on the wall, and walked over and gave me the page. all the while, i'm sitting on the futon across the room watching dumbfounded as she does this. <3 lol. :surprisedwitch: :wink2:

Jen

Post by Jen »

Welcome, happy to meet you.

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

wiseyoungstar7 wrote:...and i love your - is that a profile picture? or the equivalent of one? ...regardless, i like it.
Thank you. :) I change my pictures regularly to reflect the seasons and sabbats. Be on the lookout for a Litha avatar at the beginning of June. :wink:
wiseyoungstar7 wrote:she walked over, took the calender down, ripped the page out, hung the calender back on the wall, and walked over and gave me the page.
What did you do with the page? Did you hang it on the wall as a picture? I've hung calendar pages on the walls before. ::coolglasses::
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

wiseyoungstar7

Post by wiseyoungstar7 »

i didn't have a wall to hang it on at the time, but i saved it, and i will be hanging it on my wall once i get it out of my mom's storage unit - thought that may, unfortunately, take a while. :( but it's all in good time, lol. :flyingwitch:

wiseyoungstar7

Post by wiseyoungstar7 »

Jen wrote:Welcome, happy to meet you.
thank you, and happy to meet you as well, Jen! smiley_dance

loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Hi there and welcome to the forum. You will find that there are many different styles and types of witches on this forum. I'm sure you will have a lot of people to learn from and ask questions of. This forum is a great place for beginners to learn. Its a safe place to ask questions and engage in discussions. You will find that for many questions the answer will be that you need to find your own practice and way of doing things. That being said you will also find that we are all willing to share insight into our own practices in order to help people find their own understandings of things. Any way welcome to the forum.

wiseyoungstar7

Post by wiseyoungstar7 »

thank you loona! i'll keep that in mind!
loona wynd wrote:...there are many different styles and types of witches on this forum. I'm sure you will have a lot of people to learn from and ask questions of. This forum is a great place for beginners to learn. Its a safe place to ask questions and engage in discussions. You will find that for many questions the answer will be that you need to find your own practice and way of doing things. That being said you will also find that we are all willing to share insight into our own practices in order to help people find their own understandings of things...
:fairy:

MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

Hello & Welcome to the Forum! :flyingwitch:

I love your avatar by the way! =)
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”