*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Hello - or My Cosmic Trigger

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Hello - or My Cosmic Trigger

Postby Vroomer » Sun May 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Hello,

My name comes from the name and avatar I have used for years across various forums. It comes from my time on car forums. Cars go VROOM. Thus, Vroomer. Still into cars, just not as much after marriage, job changes, a few moves, kids, etc.

Let's see, where to begin. Christened Catholic. Raised Presbyterian (PCA). Went to war school. 5 years in the Army. Involuntarily recalled and sent to Iraq in 2008. Had a change of political beliefs. Became more and more disgusted with both sides (US politics). Had since given them all up for good. Returned from Iraq. Got bored at work. Decided to sign up voluntarily for 2 years at the Pentagon. Met my wife. Got married. Assignment ended. Went back to civilian job. Wife got pregnant. Company opened a new plant 30 miles from her parents. We moved back to be close to them. Son was born. Bought a house. Had a falling out with plant manager. Quit. Best feeling ever.

Been with new company for over a year. Took the US Department of Veteran's affairs over 500 days to address issues related to my service... Re-engaged personal political ideas.

Asked myself, "what else is out there?"

Found Robert Anton Wilson.

Finishing Cosmic Trigger Volume 1. Love it. Great book. Moving on to other works of his. Following his example and going to engage in other ideas and belief systems (or BS as he calls them) that I know nothing about. Highly interested in engaging all 8 circuits. Look forward to Dr. Tim Leary's works.

But why am I here. Why now?

Well, I don't know exactly where in our house, but I was told by a neighbor that the previous owner to our house committed suicide in it or at least on the property. My wife has seen a white mist form. I have seen nothing. It is my belief that this individual's time has passed. He chose to move on from the world of the living. He needs to leave us alone. I don't go poking and proding in the spirit world, he should stay out of my family's business.

In my research, I have been drawn to chaos magick more than wiccan beliefs. Nevertheless, I will use what works, regardless of belief system to protect, shield, and guard my family. I will be cleansing my house, sage/salt, incantation, tomorrow. Like the spell Posted here.

That's all for now. Need some sleep. Sorry to ramble.

Ryan
Murphy's Law of Combat - Rule #1 - If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid.
Vroomer

Re: Hello - or My Cosmic Trigger

Postby firebirdflys » Mon May 26, 2014 12:26 am

Hi Ryan, welcome to EUTM, :D you will likely find another Discordiant around here, :fairy:
...ummm yah,... your poltergeist seems to be unwilling to cross over, and may need a gentle shove...The spell is a good house cleansing but you may want to add some requests for them to "exit the area", and "stay away". You may have a tough one there because being a disturbed soul in the living, has left a disturbed soul in the afterlife. Gentle assurance that better things await when they let go of this realm, and it's ok to move beyond.
let us know how it goes.
Blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Vroomer » Mon May 26, 2014 12:47 am

firebirdflys wrote:Hi Ryan, welcome to EUTM, :D you will likely find another Discordiant around here, :fairy:
...ummm yah,... your poltergeist seems to be unwilling to cross over, and may need a gentle shove...The spell is a good house cleansing but you may want to add some requests for them to "exit the area", and "stay away". You may have a tough one there because being a disturbed soul in the living, has left a disturbed soul in the afterlife. Gentle assurance that better things await when they let go of this realm, and it's ok to move beyond.
let us know how it goes.
Blessings, Firebird

I will. Fnord. Ingredients list ready for the store. Bowl of salt poured and sitting on counter. I am a man of will. At times, I feel as if my soul is on fire, burning for no reason. Now, I have a purpose to focus my energy. My plan is to work my way room to room and allow him to leave the house. I have asked him to leave. I have sternly told him to leave, reminded him he ended his time. This time will be with the tools of the trade.

Must sleep now. Thanks for the additions to the spell.
Murphy's Law of Combat - Rule #1 - If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid.
Vroomer

Postby Lillady » Mon May 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Merry Meet Ryan! It is a pleasure to have you here. Sorry to hear about the spirit you have, sounds like you are getting it under control though. Good luck. If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask. Blessed Be.
Lillady

Postby TwilightDancer » Mon May 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello and Welcome. :D

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
TwilightDancer

Postby Vroomer » Mon May 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Thanks all!

Last night was the final straw. My son was being difficult at bed time (wanting to play, not sleep). Typical, almost 2 year old. Part of my parenting style is out lasting him in the battle of wills. Difficult, but do able. Well, we had our bottle of milk, pacifier, 3 books read, bath, teeth brushed... We were at the end of the routine. So, I turned off the lights, laid in his bed with him to wait. Said my good night to him and heard him and felt him crawl away. I reminded him it was bed time, not play time...

Now, we went straight for big boy bed with him from the crib. Tax return and VA comp came in so the 2 year old has a queen size pillow top with a low profile box spring. He's less than 15", more than 12" off the ground. We didn't put the bed on a frame. It's right on the floor. So, he crawls away and I hear a THUD like he went head first from walking off the end. Crying. Cried so hard he spit some milk up. Poor little guy... I don't know if he was walking or crawling away at the time of the fall as the room is near pitch dark. Don't know if there was another presence in the room. Didn't feel one. :(

We had moved him into his big boy bed and new room a few months back because he was no longer letting us rock and sing him to sleep in his crib room. He would cry. When he did this, I told the entity to leave us alone. Still cried.. :(

And since I don't know exactly where in the house or on the property the previous owner did his deed, the wife has seen something, and the events with my son, especially last night, the house got a dose of salt, sage, and will power today. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to really ground, center, and shield myself as I wanted to before starting. Also didn't have time to linger in each room. My wife gave me a 30 minute window to get the cleaning done before the sitter came to baby sit the kids. The Godzilla movie was more her focus. Did the cleaning. Missed a window to salt. Left for the movie. Didn't have a chance or time to ramp down. Sat through that amped up movie. Finally, 7 hours later, I have time to ramp down.

I will work on ground, center, and shielding each day this week. Also working on triggering lucid dreams. Been working on that for a while, then our daughter was born (posted in Moon phases forum). Got interrupted in lucid dream training.

(My wife and I are co-sleepers. Our kids never wake up alone at night. :) )

Sleep well!
Vroomer

Postby firebirdflys » Mon May 26, 2014 11:50 pm

ahhh, the challenges of working magic with young-ins about...
When you clean the house it is important to open all portals...windows, doors, fire flues, vents, what ever opens to the outdoors. Pay close attention to these...even electrical outlets open to the outside, so if this entity seems extra sticky, I would work all these portals, concentrating on each opening with a widdershins (counterclockwise) motion, and reciting "exit this building and stay away". or something like that. (Never use any form of the word NO, it just negates whatever you sent forth) That in its-self is a challenge...we so want to say go away and don't come back!!. Universe only hears "come back"...Give it express directions, ...like, go over here and stay there for X length of time...
....hope the kids a remaining oblivious to the trouble, but they generally are more open to psychic encounters, keep your eye on them and try to see if they see anything and where, with out alerting them to what you are doing. Kinda just observe them... see where their discomforts are more prevalent or if they seem to be looking at something that isn't there. These may be area to concentrate on when doing the cleansing.
best wishes,
Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Echo_of_shadows » Tue May 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт
Echo_of_shadows

Postby hecate8 » Tue May 27, 2014 2:24 pm

Hello and welcome.
I love Wilson's stuff.
The LBRP works great for banishing unwanted spirits.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!
hecate8

Postby Vesca » Tue May 27, 2014 9:01 pm

welcome :)
Vesca

Postby MysticDreamFaerie » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Hello & Welcome to the Forum! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
MysticDreamFaerie

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions