Kaida Hi I'm new here!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
kaida

Kaida Hi I'm new here!

Post by kaida »

Hi my name is Kaida. I'm 37 yrs old. I live in Pennsylvania. I have a 10yr old son. He is also curious about wicca. I have always been very intrigued and curious. I have always wanted to know what it was all about and to study it learn it and practice it. About half a year ago I finally bought a few books on it and I also started buying a few basic things I would need for every spell I attempt. I don't feel like I'm really getting anywhere with it though and its really bothering me alot. I don't have anyone that I can actually sit down with and teach me. I really wish I did! But I seen this site and I thought maybe I could learn somethings from the other people on here. (wishful thinking). I don't really have any hobbies just spending time with my son and my boyfriend that I have been with for almost 12yrs. We like to.go to the beach and surf fish and just walk around in the sand me and my son always collect shells and do crafts with them. We go camping with a Trent and no water or electric hook ups. So we do everything the natural way. We all really like it its a great time out in nature. But away from that I don't like people who are mean, two faced, using just all over shiesty people. Besides all that, Im really hoping I can learn alot from this site. Rite now Im looking for a spell that if possible will help me with having some luck Im in much need of a loan .for something very important and Very meaningful to me. I've been trying to apply for loans credit cards I'm just not getting anywhere and its very upsetting to me! I'm beginning to think that a spell for something like that isn't possible ya know I mean really a spell that would really work for me to recieve the money that I need. I don't know. So that's my problem I'm going through now! If any one has any ideas for mePLEASE let me know! Also Thank you to the person or people who take the time to read my intruduction! Many Blessing to you! Kaida.

Vesca

Re: Kaida Hi I'm new here!

Post by Vesca »

Welcome. :)

TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Hi there,
Nice to meet you. There is a-lot of information here, so don't get overwhelmed. Take your time. It's not uncommon to study for years before you cast anything. Every one is different and you're practice will come to you in time.

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows

MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

Hello & Welcome to the Forum! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Welcome to the forum Kaida.
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”