Hello Everyone :)

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
NightWitch

Hello Everyone :)

Post by NightWitch »

Hi people :) I'm Tijana, 18 year old from Serbia . I really love this site and I found it in 2010.
I have my own "Book of shadows",and I really enjoy writing spells,rituals and everything I'm doing about Wicca,Magic,Rituals,Spirits....

My parents are Christian religion (The Eastern Orthodox Church). They celebrate Easter,Christmas and lot of Christian rituals.
My mother have known that I was interested in Wicca like 4-5 years ago,and she believes that everyone can choose religious what it wants... So,she understands me,and never say anything bad about my choice.
My dad leave my mom when I was little kid,and I'm not talking to him about this,because I don't care for his opinion.

I'm really in love with nature,loving animals,and everything what Nature gives to our Earth..
I go to my village often,and there I have big garden,where I can be alone,doing rituals and praying to The Gods and to The Goddesses.

I love to practice with my internal energy,and I'm practicing to direct it in different ways...

In my country,Wicca religion do not exist. My people think that Magic do not exist,and think that are all lies...
A lot of my friends think that I'm not normal because I'm not Christian,and I know that they are not my real friends,because they can't understand me.
I have a boyfriend called Nemanja,and he is helping me to get things for my rituals,and he always telling me that he loves me because I am different.

Hope I will meet people like me there,because I am feeling lonely in my country :) <3
With love,
Tia The Night Witch <3 :flyingwitch:
THE MOON IS AWOKEN,WITH THE SLEEP OF THE SUN,THE LIGHT HAS BEEN BROKEN,THE SPELL HAS BEGUN...

ravensilverbear

Re: Hello Everyone :)

Post by ravensilverbear »

hello and welcome this is a good site and the people here are very helpful I hope that you enjoy it as much as I have being a witch takes time and learning but to be accepted by others of a different background takes many lives blessed be

NightWitch

Post by NightWitch »

ravensilverbear wrote:hello and welcome this is a good site and the people here are very helpful I hope that you enjoy it as much as I have being a witch takes time and learning but to be accepted by others of a different background takes many lives blessed be

Hello :) I know,I spend a lot of time here, learning new ways to use magic and be a witch :) I hope I will meet people who are like me :) Blessings <3
THE MOON IS AWOKEN,WITH THE SLEEP OF THE SUN,THE LIGHT HAS BEEN BROKEN,THE SPELL HAS BEGUN...

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Hello, NightWitch. Welcome to the forum.
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

NightWitch

Post by NightWitch »

Echo_of_shadows wrote:Hello, NightWitch. Welcome to the forum.
Hello Echo_of_shadows :) Thanks :))) :flyingwitch:

TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Hi there,
If you have any questions be sure to ask, there are plenty of willing people to help here.

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Welcome. :)

Hang in there. A lot of the old ways in Slavic countries are coming more to the public awareness. Give it some time. :)

NightWitch

Post by NightWitch »

TwilightDancer wrote:Hi there,
If you have any questions be sure to ask, there are plenty of willing people to help here.

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Thanks TwilightDancer :) I'm really happy because there are so many good people :) Thanks Everyone :)
Vesca wrote:Welcome. :)

Hang in there. A lot of the old ways in Slavic countries are coming more to the public awareness. Give it some time. :)
Vesca, I'm hoping that you are right :) Thanks really so much :) Blessings :flyingwitch:

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

NightWitch wrote:
Vesca wrote:Welcome. :)

Vesca, I'm hoping that you are right :) Thanks really so much :) Blessings :flyingwitch:
http://www.slavorum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6352.0

I've been seeing a lot of this kind of thing pop up in the news over the past year. Including things out of Russia's Rodnovery. :)

Seraphin_npocampo
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin_npocampo »

Welcome to the forums Nightwitch!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

NightWitch

Post by NightWitch »

Thanks people :) I hope we will have a good time together ^.^ :flyingwitch:

MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

Hello & Welcome to the Forum! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”