Hello Friends!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
LavenderLazerbeams

Hello Friends!

Post by LavenderLazerbeams »

HI THERE! Im Jess! Im 21, from the US!
Im a big animal person (Dogs, rats, mice, horses, and black bears in particular) and am an artist with an interest in biology and medicine. I'm currently in college working on my degree, and very shortly will need to dive into the "real world" so to speak.
I'm curious about divination, as I never got into it myself, and have been looking in to tarot, but haven't really figured out symbolism and meanings just yet.
I'm also a former ghost hunter. But I say "ghost hunter" lightly here though. Because there is only so many things you can do and places you can go when you're 15-17 with only a video camera and a old fashioned tape recorder.
As far as my experience with wicca and neo-paganism,I'm both a beginner and also sort of not? For about a year I was pretty well versed in the craft, all of it solitary but with my friend joining me in discussion occasionally, but there was a year and a half long period in between where I became all but an atheist. I was also dealing with some serious mental health issues at the time, so, even if I was still interested in Wicca, I wouldn't have had the energy or focus to study, practice, or socialize. So, this is me dipping my feet in again! Ive come to find that viewing the world and ecosystems as a diverse construction of different types of energy, be it divine or otherwise, just clicks much more with my mind and spiritual identity. Thus, IM RELEARNING!

I am very, very, very, VERY rusty. So I look forward to learning with you all.

Vesca

Re: Hello Friends!

Post by Vesca »

Welcome :)

WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

Welcome :)

Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

welcome to the forum Jess. artist huh? great I look forward to readin your posts.
*Blessed Be*

MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

Hello and Welcome To EUTM! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Merry Meet! :flyingwitch:
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

ravensilverbear

Post by ravensilverbear »

hello and welcome maybe we can learn together on this journey we have decided to take

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”