have not disappeared lol

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
WillowMoon

have not disappeared lol

Post by WillowMoon »

Just letting you know who I was before. Stella hasn't disappeared she's just merged into Valori :P and started posting more LOL With that said, my introduction is perhaps somewhere having posted it a while back :)

Kat
Banned Member

Re: have not disappeared lol

Post by Kat »

huh? *confused* u mean u changed your name?
*Blessed Be*

WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

Yeah. I did -- from Stella to Valori :D Stella was my username before. :)

Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

ah ok. so have I, so? I was greekwiccan when I started. Is there an amount of time one can change username? u know or should we wait for a mod to answer?
*Blessed Be*

WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

Well. I followed a post somewhere that tells you how to change it lol. But with that method it de-activates your account and then you have to wait until admin re-activates it again under your new name. At least, that's just what happened to me when I followed the post, can't remember which post that was in. But just wanted to reintroduce myself again so that you all knew who I was anyways here's my intro - I am 27 female from Colchester UK, currently sliding into a more gentler path of magick and mysteries in tow, I am actually comfortable but can read using my intuition and send out healing energies by working with several energy sources that are universal, just really directing the energy where they are meant to go and with positive intention, always. I have 2 cats and do a bit of writing in my spare time and am very musically aware so get a lot of songs repeating in my mindset quite a bit ;)

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”