Merry meet! :)

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Karin Elena

Merry meet! :)

Post by Karin Elena »

Hi all :) I'm Karin, soon 25 years old and comes from Norway. I've been interested in Wicca since I was 22, but my parents found my books and hide them because they thought this was dangerous stuff since they are Christians. Well, now I live alone for myself, so I ordered all the books again and I'm now reading The Wicca Bible. An interesting book. I want to learn more about crystals, herbs and meditation, so if you know about any good books then let me know :) I'm neither studying or working, so I love to hang out with friends, workout, watch different tv shows on Netflix, cook vegan food, party, shop alot and travel. I'm originally a Christian with a twist, so I can't decide if I'm going Christian Wicca or just the usual wiccan way. Hope to learn alot. So, are there any other Norwegians here? If there are any other Scandinavians on this forum give me a shout!

Hugs and blessings :)

Vesca

Re: Merry meet! :)

Post by Vesca »

Welcome :)

Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Merry Meet! It is a pleasure to have you here. I am sure you will find all kinds of wonderful, useful information to help you along in your spiritual journey. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Blessed Be.

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Hello. smileydance
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

EmberMau

Post by EmberMau »

Hello Karin!
It's nice to meet you! I am also a vegan. It's great to have you here :)
"Beware of people who dislike cats." -an old proverb

MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

Welcome to the Forum! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos

loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Hi there and welcome to the forum. You might be interested in the study of Vanatru or Wiccatru. Its Wicca witchcraft flavored by Norse Paganism and Norse Lore. Seax Wicca is another tradition of this same sort of style. Seax Wicca has a book published by Raymond Buckland called the Book of Saxon witchcraft or something like that.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”