Hiding in the shadows

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
HiddenShadows

Hiding in the shadows

Post by HiddenShadows »

Hi, I'm Shadow.

I'm a practicing wiccan, though lately I feel kind of out of touch with my self and witchcraft.

I'm looking for answers to some of lifes crazy questions, and also a place to just be myself and make some new friends.

I apologize in advance if i seem rather sporadic. I am in a pretty bad situation right now in life and I have to hide some pieces of myself (like wicca) from those around me. That also means I have to be very careful about things like this too :(

Vesca

Re: Hiding in the shadows

Post by Vesca »

Welcome. :) There's nothing wrong with "ghosting" forums for awhile or maintaining your anonymity, perks of the internets and all that.

HiddenShadows

Post by HiddenShadows »

If i had my way i wouldn't have to hide so much. it's not about hiding who i am from people here, but rather hiding what im doing online from people offline. :(

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Don't worry, it's a pain in the backside and on a level it may feel like you're somehow denying yourself and your worth. But in reality, it's something a LOT of people go through and at some point in the future the circumstances will change. Usually not as quickly as we would like but... such is life. As my old professor used to say, the only constant in the universe is that everything changes. :)

PhoenixFlight

Post by PhoenixFlight »

Welcome, welcome! I agree with what Vesca already said, and if you need any help making sure you're actually doing everything you can to be anonymous, let me know (after all, I am a web dev, and I know a thing or two about anonymity online).
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~

HiddenShadows

Post by HiddenShadows »

Thanks Phoenix. I appreciate the offer but im sure i have it covered.

Only way im going to get discovered is if I slip up.

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Hi there. Welcome to EUTM. :)
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

EmberMau

Post by EmberMau »

Hi, Shadow and welcome! I recently joined EUTM too and I think you might find some good friends here :)
"Beware of people who dislike cats." -an old proverb

HiddenShadows

Post by HiddenShadows »

I'm not so sure about finding good friends here.

I was looking for some help and a mod just decides to move my thread about my situation to the rants and ramblings section.

Thanks for that.

loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

HiddenShadows wrote:
If i had my way i wouldn't have to hide so much. it's not about hiding who i am from people here, but rather hiding what im doing online from people offline. :(

That can be difficult. Have you thought about using public computers like local libraries and the like for forum surfing and uses? That would be a way to hide your activity from anyone in house you may not wanting to find out.

Any way welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions you have on the forum. The members here love to help people out,

annie

Post by annie »

welcome !

nicoledianthus

Post by nicoledianthus »

Im glad your here! Im half in the closet..my grandparents/relatives dont know, but everyone else does..it takes time for sure! Every situation is different, but we are here to help, good luck with everything!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”