Hi I'm Kelpie! :)

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Kelpie

Hi I'm Kelpie! :)

Post by Kelpie »

Hello there!

So my name's Vaughan, or just call me Kelpie as a few people do. :flyingwitch:

I am a 17 (nearly 18...YAY) year old Witch who lives on a beautiful Island in North Wales called Anglesey, in the UK! :) I've been surrounded by Witchcraft my entire life, and have been studying the craft since I was 14, I now attend Witchfest international each year, a local moot once a month, and am part of a working group who meet whenever. I also join the Anglesey Druidic Order on their festivals and rituals.

I am really lucky to live where I do as I am surrounded by natural beauty, mountains, the sea, forests, lakes and on top of all this castles, burial chambers, and ancient monuments :)

I fell upon this site randomly and thought it would be lovely to have a few discussions here!

Lillady

Re: Hi I'm Kelpie! :)

Post by Lillady »

Greetings Kelpie! It is a great pleasure to have you here. That is wonderful you get to go to the Anglesey Druid Order and their festivals and rituals. I am sure that is a excellent and spirit fulfilling experience! Nice to see someone your age that was brought up in the old ways. You do not see that as often anymore. If you have any questions about the site or forums feel free to ask. Blessed Be .

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

welcome :)

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Hello, Kelpie. :wave:
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”