*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Portable Altar?

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.

Portable Altar?

Postby Wiccan1992 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:10 pm

I'm fixing to go out on the road with my finace and I'm at a loss because I'm not able to bring my altar with me for obvious reasons, what are some things I could actually bring with me while I'm away?
Blessed Be!
Wiccan1992

Re: Portable Altar?

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:30 am

this is a good thread clever-altar-ideas-t24263.html
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Shekinah » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:18 am

A Witch can improvise a "field expedient circle". I think all you really might need is a little dry white Sage (or incense of choice) to purge and create sacred space. Your finger is a wand and your visualization skills are creative tools. The Gods/Goddess are not as enamored with our chicanery as are we. The universe is your cathedral and the heavens your altar.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. Governments keep the multitudes under a tight span of control with distractions, trinkets, religious myth and disinformation.
Shekinah

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:28 am

Traveling is a great time to learn to improvise. The Earth is our temple. Bring a small, plain notebook & pen, a folding plant ID guide, a candle in a tin, lighter, bottled water & a pocket knife in a fanny pack or other carryall. Hotel rooms will need smudging. There is a lot of rural space on the road between one destination & the next and interesting detours begging to be explored.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft