*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Polyester resin?

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!

Polyester resin?

Postby wolfgirl96 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:43 am

So I work with polyester resin in crafting a lot, and was wondering, if you encased herbs inside of resin, could that be used as a charm for the properties of the herbs? Or will the herbs not work because they're basically trapped in plastic?
wolfgirl96

Re: Polyester resin?

Postby corvidus » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:53 am

Have you seen Orgone Generators? They basically work with resin, stones, metals, plants, etc.
corvidus

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:59 am

I have a friend who makes these really beautiful big candles with a "window" of magical goodies in it. When the candle burns you can see all the "stuff" glowing in the little window. They're really pretty cool. I was never much of a fan of witchcraft and anything plastic yet I have come to understand the essence of what you are portraying is still there.
Bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby burnedwicked » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:49 pm

With most polyesters, they're used as insulators, and sometimes used for semi-conductors. In which case, most polyesters, would inhibit, a charm's ability to interact with natural forces. However, if you use a silver backing; or any other conductive material; it can still work. I say silver, cause it's known for it's affect with amplifying psychic abilities. Plus it's a great conductor.
"Mind, body, heart, and soul; when all work as one, this is control."
burnedwicked

Postby Shekinah » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:39 am

Resin encapsulated plant (any biology) probably not very happy being denied natural circle of life return to the elements.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. Governments keep the multitudes under a tight span of control with distractions, trinkets, religious myth and disinformation.
Shekinah

Postby wolfgirl96 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Appreciated everyone!
wolfgirl96

Return to Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts