*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Poll: What are Your Paranormal Experiences? I of II

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.

I experience one or more of the following:

I see and hear people or beings that other people don't see or hear
28%
I have visions or dreams of things happening, and then they actually happen
37%
I see peoples' aura colors, without even trying
3%
I sense and feel a recent argument "in the air" in an empty room
8%
I sense and feel peoples' moods over the phone, before they tell me how they feel
25%

Total votes : 76

Re: Poll: What are Your Paranormal Experiences? I of II

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:42 am

I can sense/feel energies even though I currently can't see or communicate with them. I also have visions normally in my dreams or during meditation of things which do end up happening.
Newbiewitch94

Postby Lady_Lilith » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:26 am

I am definitely in the catergory of seeing and hearing people or beings that others cannot.
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby planewalker » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:24 pm

I started in the Arts when I was very young. Craft from one greatgram, and Medicine from my AmerInd greatgram. It put me in a position that some spirits that are Craft resistant can be moved on by Medicine and vice-versa. I did a bunch of cleansings. Word got around the local area that I was really successful at it. The area had people of European descent since the early 1600's, and had been used by AmerInds as a highway, meeting place and varied settlements over thousands of years because of its joining of the Mohawk and Hudson rivers. It is the cross roads of the water highway that connects the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence Valley, New England and points south of New York City.

A lot of that was being able to see entities that others couldn't. It's easier to cleanse when they can't hide { don't forget the closets, crawl spaces and attic } and with a both sides { European and Native American } view that took my fear of entities down and the layers of protection I could use for myself, so I could push the entities more safely, up. Being able to see other entities, I've sometimes attracted spirits that needed help. I don't mind. I do what I can. I guess that qualifies me as seeing ghosts, spirits and other entities.

I've also, since about the age of 13 - 14, been able to see disruptions in peoples auras and as long as it's something minor { I can take a migraine to a head-ache that can be handled by a couple Tylenol } been able to help the ailment. That qualifies for auras I think.

Since I paid on the law of three, I've been able to move my consciousness to other dimensions to observe and to sometimes share consciousness with other entities and really learn amazing things. Elsewhen and otherwhere wasn't on the list so I guess I'll slip it in here. I don't know what you'd call it.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Previous

Return to Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy