*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Please pray for my cousin

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.

Please pray for my cousin

Postby GumbyGirl » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:27 pm

I'm going to make this as short as possible even though its a very long family history, and its not a pretty picture

He has a myriad of health problems and family problems. Tonight his drug addicted mother attacked him and tried to break his neck because he refused to give her more money to go buy more crack. By the time police got there he had a black eye, cracked skull, and strangle marks on his neck. This side of the family has so many issues and my cousin is a genuinely good person. Please just send some prayers for his safety and prosperity. I'm scared for him and doing anything I can for him but it would make me feel better just knowing that there are other people sending good vibes there way. Thank you and blessed be!
GumbyGirl

Re: Please pray for my cousin

Postby firebirdflys » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:54 pm

I've been thinking about you and your situation GumbyGirl. Really difficult to deal with this kind of mental illnesses that drug addiction aggravates. Am hoping a better situation opens up for your cousin. Have you ever thought of seeking out Al anon for yourself and your cousin? Sounds like he might need a restraining order. Sending light.
Blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Re: Please pray for my cousin

Postby Panthera » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:35 pm

I'll do my best on my side.
Panthera

Return to Prayer Requests