*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Personal Reading Request

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.

Personal Reading Request

Postby RainChild » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:54 pm

I am going through something right now. I would like to see if anyone can tell me if it will come to a close soon. If so if it will close the way my husband and I are wanting it to.
I am willing to have any kind of reading. If more information is needed I am willing to private message more information. Thanks

Sorry for the bad photo it is from work and I work graveyard shift.
1534987913234.jpg
1534987913234.jpg (35.41 KiB) Viewed 319 times
RainChild

Re: Personal Reading Request

Postby Tylluan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:00 am

Hello, you will have to take this as 'this is not gospel'. I am happy to read, but I couldn't see the picture, so I've read the photo of you on your other post.

First of all you need to calm down about it a bit. That saying that a watched pot never boils rings true. I can't pick up the situation, felt like a family decision, but I wasn't sure. But it feels like one of those times that you need to just breathe and let things happen when they happen. Willing it along is just adding stress to you.

I feel like it won't be exactly how you want it to work out, but will be acceptable none the less. It feels like you'll say 'I hadn't thought of that as an option, but that works too'.

I hope it makes sense to you. If you want any clarification I'm happy to add to it. I feel I should leave it here in case I'm way off haha.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Tylluan

Re: Personal Reading Request

Postby RainChild » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:50 pm

I have added a photo. I did not even think about needing to add one. Thank you for the read.
RainChild

Return to Free Reading Requests