.. my path leading me to say Hi

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.
blue_moon

.. my path leading me to say Hi

Post by blue_moon »

I've been missing you guys.
Been thinking about you a lot and this day - this voice in my head - kept telling me to come here.

I know, this is so silly... but i feel a bit stupid/guilty/bad for not coming here in so long. Life had me completely and I don't even know how long it has been.

My faith was tested more then once in the past 12 months and I felt how basic I was with my belief. (I always that this was so odd, i love altars and rituals and all those symbols - but i can't incoperate them! After all my research I will just feel like "well, now you know! So... so mote it be, ok!?" )

Anyways... Spirit kept me save and guided my way.

For those dear befriended souls here, that remember me. I took care of my beloved father, who came home and was diagnosed with cancer 2018. He passed in October after a lot of suffering. My family was forced to move but we are now in the most perfect place. Recovering from the trauma of the past 3 years.
This was pure terror and all I wanted was to just drop dead or what ever...

I always felt spirits hand and knew It would be over when it's over. What an odd experience! The whinning child on the one hand and the wise knowing on the other.
Happy to have this wounderful community to return to.

Love and Light <3
BB

Blue Moon

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: .. my path leading me to say Hi

Post by SpiritTalker »

Big Hug - Welcome back BlueLuna.

firebirdflys

Post by firebirdflys »

It's in the stars!...I'm telling ya , the returning!!! Blue Luna is back. Welcome back M'lady!!
You were there when your dad needed you most, that's what mattered then. I'm sorry that he has passed, my condolences.
BB, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.

SnowCat

Post by SnowCat »

Your path sometimes leads you where you need to be, even if it isn't here. Welcome back. My condolences on the passing of your father.
Daughter of Sekhmet

blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Thank you my dear friends.

He always trusted me and knew I was there for him. I still feel he is around. Makes me so sad when I think of all the pain he had to go through and that we can't physically be with him anymore.
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Member Announcements and Updates”