*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Parriott

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Parriott

Postby Parriott » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:37 am

Hi, I'm new and I would like to introduce myself, I'm Parriott, and I'm pretty new to all of this, but I have been interested sense I was little.
I live in the United States.
My hobbies are drawings, cooking, and playing video games.
I am aware that magick isnt throwing a potion and having it turn you into a mermaid, so I hope everyone here will help me learn, and possibly become my friends.
Thank you.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Parriott

Re: Parriott

Postby planewalker » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:34 pm

Greetings Gentle Being,

Welcome to the forum. My advice to someone young {I'm 60 everybody is young} is to "READ". Read anything that is of interest. This is a great place for you to start your path. The only thing better then the amount of easy access knowledge and opinion from experience is the friendliness of the people on the forum. If you need some help deciding on what to do drop by Planewalker's Medicine Wheel. I'll try to direct you to the person or topic that will help your journey on your chosen path. May your step be light and your way be an adventure.

PW
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Parriott

Postby Lady_Lilith » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:30 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. <3
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions