*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Paganism: When There Aren't Any Gods

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.

Re: Paganism: When There Aren't Any Gods

Postby IsaacIcarus » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Excellent thread, thank you! This is something I've been struggling with in my own path, I'll be sure to check out those resources so I can grow in my connection to the Lady and Lord. :)
IsaacIcarus

Postby demoiselle » Fri May 11, 2018 11:16 am

This thread was incredibly helpful to me. Thank you.
demoiselle

Postby Shekinah » Mon May 14, 2018 12:08 pm

-Dark-Moon- wrote:I love your posts, Xiao. Very thoughtfully written.

I might add that the ancient Hindu texts the Rig Veda state that 'We created the Gods' and that thus they are simply divine projections of ourselves.

'Magic/ritual' is simply one method we use for access to them.

The only thing that can be truly known in this incomprehensible universe, is ourselves. We, our consciousness, our experience, is the universe.

Out of the void, we are the creator.

We are 'God'.

You are very wise and speak an ancient truth unknown or overlooked by almost everyone. This is exactly what we learned from the "Agency's" Star Gate program. We are Akasha (Akashic Records) and Akasha is Spirit and the Gods are manifestations of Spirit. "A pre-existing God did not create the Cosmos but rather the life phenomenon entangled throughout the Cosmos is morphing into (Cosmic Consciousness) God" We are the units of awareness comprising Spirit.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. Governments keep the multitudes under a tight span of control with distractions, trinkets, religious myth and disinformation.
Shekinah

Postby firebirdflys » Mon May 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Shekinah wrote:
-Dark-Moon- wrote:I love your posts, Xiao. Very thoughtfully written.

I might add that the ancient Hindu texts the Rig Veda state that 'We created the Gods' and that thus they are simply divine projections of ourselves.

'Magic/ritual' is simply one method we use for access to them.

The only thing that can be truly known in this incomprehensible universe, is ourselves. We, our consciousness, our experience, is the universe.

Out of the void, we are the creator.

We are 'God'.

Wonderful insight Dark Moon. The Pantheon are thought beings of our creation materialized by visualization and conjuration by practitioners of our art over tens of thousands of years. These require our recurrent mental energies and thusly they are eager to work with us. Collectively the life phenomenon across the space/time is entangled as Spirit. A pre-existent God did not create the multiverse but rather the multiverse via the life phenomenon is evolving a God.

you must really have liked her post Shekinah lol....miss that poster, we hadn't heard back from them since the hurricane down there in 2014, sure hope she's ok halfsm
we have a saying in our group when preforming the cakes and ale ceremony, and that's is, "We are not here to worship the Gods but to become the Gods" for thou art God, thou art Goddess"
-Dark-Moon- wrote:We are 'God'.
Indeed :fairy:
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby GhostRider » Tue May 15, 2018 1:09 pm

I hope people will excuse me but I don't have the sense of humor to be God. Omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence is too heavy a work load to wake up to on Monday morning. That's doubly true on Monday's that follow a weekend of Godless debauchery. I'll just happily practice the Craft and try to remember how much I have to learn and how much wisdom I still need to develop. :twisted:
GhostRider

Previous

Return to Gods/Goddesses