*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Oracle Readings by Siv

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Oracle Readings by Siv

Postby silvio_aeson » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:47 pm

I am looking to do some practice readings with my various oracle decks. Unlike some oracles, I use my cards much like a regular tarot deck. If this practice is bothersome to you, I would kindly ask that you seek another reader. You can find examples of my past works here, although my work has slightly changed since back then.

If you seek a reading, please inquire about a specific situation (or facet of life, such as work or school etc.) and give as much detail as you feel comfortable. Please let me know how you would like to receive your reading; publicly or privately messaged. You are welcome to private message me to request a reading if you so desire.

You will receive an image of your spread along with my text interpretation of the cards, and I do my best to be thorough. Follow up questions (within reason) are perfectly acceptable, as I prefer my readings to be more of a conversation rather than a lecture. I like to think I have a pretty fast turn around, but I cannot guarantee a time frame.

Let's see what the future holds, shall we?

♥ Siv
silvio_aeson

Re: Oracle Readings by Siv

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:07 am

Ok ...here it is...
what the **** is holding me back???
please PM me.
TX, Firebird
:fairy:
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby silvio_aeson » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Sent a PM your way, firebirdflys. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Open for more, if anyone's interested.
silvio_aeson

Postby Soni » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:35 pm

I never had anyone read my future... I'm naive enough to believe in those things and have only enough guts to admit it here, on this forum xD If you don't mind, then please :)
Soni

Postby silvio_aeson » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Hi Soni! Please don't ever feel naive for believing in the cards! They are a great resource to help unlock parts of your subconscious. Perhaps one day you'll even read them yourself, who knows! I've done a simple past, present, future spread for you here using my Conscious Spirit Oracle by Kim Dreyer.

The left card symbolizes the past, and in this case, we see "Embrace Change." This speaks to me about your new spiritual journey. Even if you've been studying wicca/witchcraft for a while, you've taken steps to further that study into practice. The center card represents the present, and we see "Abundance" in this position. This could represent a current connection to nature and the power that surrounds you. I also see this as embracing the abundance that you have. The more you learn about witchcraft the more you will discover about the resources and connections to spirit that you possess. The present is most succinctly symbolized by an overflowing abundance of knowledge, desire, and spirit. Finally, the right card symbolizes the future, and here we see "Spirit Guides." This to me shows that your spirit guides will be of much use to you as you move forward on this journey. Perhaps you've already begun working with your spirit guides, but if not, you can find a wealth of information here. It appears to me, overall, the the future looks promising for you on your spiritual journey. You've already made positive steps in joining the EUTM community.

I hope this reading offers some you some insight. Please let me know if you have more questions about the reading. I am interested to hear your thoughts.

Blessed Be,
♥ Siv
silvio_aeson

Postby Soni » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:02 am

Well that's pretty accurate :D Though I somehow haven't head about the spirit quides... but I will. Like now :3

Can I ask questions to be answered through the cards? I'd like to ask a question about love but somehow it doesn't concern me at the moment... not as much as upcoming exams :( Could you tell me something about college work?
Soni

Postby __Oracle__ » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Pick me ! Pick me ! Lol
__Oracle__

Postby prettyviolet » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:11 am

hi:) i would like to know what will be happening with my love life. please pm me:)
prettyviolet

Postby silvio_aeson » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Soni wrote:Well that's pretty accurate :D Though I somehow haven't head about the spirit quides... but I will. Like now :3

Can I ask questions to be answered through the cards? I'd like to ask a question about love but somehow it doesn't concern me at the moment... not as much as upcoming exams :( Could you tell me something about college work?

Soni,

What I've done for you here is a simple one card draw using my Energy Oracle Cards by Sandra Anne Taylor. This card is meant to represent one piece of wisdom to aid you in successfully taking your upcoming exams. The card drawn was "All Tied Up" reversed. (I've also shown what is looks like upright so that you don't have to twist your head around to see it! :lol: )

This card is all about feeling bound; in this case, the pressure of exams and performing well is weighing heavily on you. However, because this card is reversed, that represents that these burdens will soon be loosened. While we know that this will happen literally when exams are over (after all, once it's over it's in the past!) but that reinforces what the message of this card really is. Exams will soon be behind you, and then that is that. You shouldn't stress yourself too much about this upcoming event, as that will only leave you in this state of feeling "all tied up." This also means that you have the power inside of you to obtain this freedom. You have the ability to loosen these binds and let yourself perform at your full ability. Don't let the looming exam date weigh you down... instead, turn that worry into positive energy (like studying!)

Hope that helps!

Blessings,
♥ Siv
silvio_aeson

Postby silvio_aeson » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:14 am

__Oracle__ wrote:Pick me ! Pick me ! Lol

Oracle,

This is a spread I like to do from time to time called "Personal Report Card," which is a "life progress check in" of sorts. I've done this spread using my Conscious Spirit Oracle by Kim Dreyer. The spread is a large image, so click here to see it.

The top card represents your current "grade;" that being your current progress/lesson in life. "Spark Of Divine" shows up here, which indicates a lesson revolving around spirituality and your individual path. This symbolizes the divine's spirit living within you and your ability to create/manifest that spirit in your life. So, that's what life is trying to teach you at this time. :)

Moving downwards, the middle row indicates how you are doing in more specific aspects of life. This is a general consensus of where you are at or where you will soon be headed. The far left card, "Your Own Path," represents your spiritual "grade." This card is symbolic of following a path that is entirely your own; perhaps even entirely self created. This is also about shaking off the burdens of past teachings and focusing on the path intended for you. This card relates very closely to your overall lesson at the moment, and it is a positive omen. You are actively pursuing your own path and that is a "A+" in my opinion! Moving to the right, the next card we see is "Release," which indicates your emotional progress. This card is a very healthy card, representing the release of negativity to allow for positivity to blossom. You are learning how to do this and do it well, and it will serve you again and again and again. What's really beautiful about this card is that it's not about shutting out the things that are bad, necessarily, but rather releasing them into the world with love; bidding them farewell. In a sense like freeing caged birds into the winds. Next we see "Find Your Bliss" which represents your physical progress in the world. This card represents finding what makes you happy and clinging to it; letting it fuel you to your full potential. To me, this indicates figuring out how to nourish and care for your physical self in a way that aligns with your spiritual purpose. Perhaps this could be determining a new diet plan or exercise routine, or if you already have one, perfecting it to make you your best self. This could be something you're already working on, or something that you should soon focus on to complete this overall lesson. In the final card of the row, we see "Earth Elemental", which indicates your intellectual progress within this lesson. This shows an abundance of growth, which signifies the immense knowledge about spirituality and your path that you are cultivating in the garden of your intellect. I believe you are truly embracing this and utilizing it well, and it will soon pay off with bright, flowery blossoms.

Moving into the bottom row, these cards represent the "teacher's comments," or rather, what you need to do to further improve and complete this lesson. The left card represents where you're proficient, and in this case it's "Sun Goddess." This card represents appreciating the power of the sun and all the health and light it brings to the world. This shows me that you are aware of the bountiful blessings you've received in this lesson, and are using that illumination to shed light on all aspects of your life. The central card is "Reach For Your Dreams," which indicates where you're struggling. This card represents embodying the person you dream yourself to be, as well as all the things you do. This leads me to believe that you have doubts about becoming the person you really want to be. This could be deeply subconscious, and it's a fairly common concern. Any self-doubt in your abilities and your path can be self-sabotaging; shying away from any opportunity makes it harder to have those new and invaluable experiences. This card indicates that you need to fully embrace your power to achieve your dreams and become the person you see yourself as. The final card indicates how you can improve your faults, and in this case we have "Moon Goddess," which is interesting. It's a polar duality of "Sun Goddess," which also showed up in this same column. This shows me that you are aware and embracing of the light within yourself, but appear to be shying away from the darker aspects of your soul. "Remember," I hear this card saying, "without the dark there can be no light." This darkness exists in everyone, their flaws and faults. You need to explore these regions of yourself through whatever medium you feel best, be that mediation, journaling, or even works such as this (tarot and oracle can be very self-insightful!) Exploring and embracing these darker aspects of your journey can help you move past them, which I think is the ultimate step in completing this lesson. Really, our spiritual enlightenment is a never ending journey, but what you're learning in this moment is how to embrace that divinity and use it like a lightning rod to empower yourself and your world. That achievement is well within reach!

I hope you found this reading insightful, and if you have any further questions I'd be happy to help! I am interested to hear your thoughts! Seems like you're on a very positive path!

Brightest Blessings,
♥ Siv
silvio_aeson

Postby __Oracle__ » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 pm

silvio_aeson wrote:
__Oracle__ wrote:Pick me ! Pick me ! Lol

Oracle,

This is a spread I like to do from time to time called "Personal Report Card," which is a "life progress check in" of sorts. I've done this spread using my Conscious Spirit Oracle by Kim Dreyer. The spread is a large image, so click here to see it.

The top card represents your current "grade;" that being your current progress/lesson in life. "Spark Of Divine" shows up here, which indicates a lesson revolving around spirituality and your individual path. This symbolizes the divine's spirit living within you and your ability to create/manifest that spirit in your life. So, that's what life is trying to teach you at this time. :)

Moving downwards, the middle row indicates how you are doing in more specific aspects of life. This is a general consensus of where you are at or where you will soon be headed. The far left card, "Your Own Path," represents your spiritual "grade." This card is symbolic of following a path that is entirely your own; perhaps even entirely self created. This is also about shaking off the burdens of past teachings and focusing on the path intended for you. This card relates very closely to your overall lesson at the moment, and it is a positive omen. You are actively pursuing your own path and that is a "A+" in my opinion! Moving to the right, the next card we see is "Release," which indicates your emotional progress. This card is a very healthy card, representing the release of negativity to allow for positivity to blossom. You are learning how to do this and do it well, and it will serve you again and again and again. What's really beautiful about this card is that it's not about shutting out the things that are bad, necessarily, but rather releasing them into the world with love; bidding them farewell. In a sense like freeing caged birds into the winds. Next we see "Find Your Bliss" which represents your physical progress in the world. This card represents finding what makes you happy and clinging to it; letting it fuel you to your full potential. To me, this indicates figuring out how to nourish and care for your physical self in a way that aligns with your spiritual purpose. Perhaps this could be determining a new diet plan or exercise routine, or if you already have one, perfecting it to make you your best self. This could be something you're already working on, or something that you should soon focus on to complete this overall lesson. In the final card of the row, we see "Earth Elemental", which indicates your intellectual progress within this lesson. This shows an abundance of growth, which signifies the immense knowledge about spirituality and your path that you are cultivating in the garden of your intellect. I believe you are truly embracing this and utilizing it well, and it will soon pay off with bright, flowery blossoms.

Moving into the bottom row, these cards represent the "teacher's comments," or rather, what you need to do to further improve and complete this lesson. The left card represents where you're proficient, and in this case it's "Sun Goddess." This card represents appreciating the power of the sun and all the health and light it brings to the world. This shows me that you are aware of the bountiful blessings you've received in this lesson, and are using that illumination to shed light on all aspects of your life. The central card is "Reach For Your Dreams," which indicates where you're struggling. This card represents embodying the person you dream yourself to be, as well as all the things you do. This leads me to believe that you have doubts about becoming the person you really want to be. This could be deeply subconscious, and it's a fairly common concern. Any self-doubt in your abilities and your path can be self-sabotaging; shying away from any opportunity makes it harder to have those new and invaluable experiences. This card indicates that you need to fully embrace your power to achieve your dreams and become the person you see yourself as. The final card indicates how you can improve your faults, and in this case we have "Moon Goddess," which is interesting. It's a polar duality of "Sun Goddess," which also showed up in this same column. This shows me that you are aware and embracing of the light within yourself, but appear to be shying away from the darker aspects of your soul. "Remember," I hear this card saying, "without the dark there can be no light." This darkness exists in everyone, their flaws and faults. You need to explore these regions of yourself through whatever medium you feel best, be that mediation, journaling, or even works such as this (tarot and oracle can be very self-insightful!) Exploring and embracing these darker aspects of your journey can help you move past them, which I think is the ultimate step in completing this lesson. Really, our spiritual enlightenment is a never ending journey, but what you're learning in this moment is how to embrace that divinity and use it like a lightning rod to empower yourself and your world. That achievement is well within reach!

I hope you found this reading insightful, and if you have any further questions I'd be happy to help! I am interested to hear your thoughts! Seems like you're on a very positive path!

Brightest Blessings,
♥ Siv

Wow that is awesome ! You hit the nail on the head. This describes my current situation perfectly.

Spark of the Divine, I feel as though I still have a lot to learn. But I can feel my Gods and Goddess more in my life right now and have been able to connect with them at times.

The Your path card, makes a lot of sense, because I am starting to piece together my own belief system. I feel more free, no one can tell me what to believe.

The card that stood out the most to me was the Release card. Lately I have been learning to let things go and move on, in the past I held onto a lot of negative feelings and anger that would sink me into a deep depression. By learning to forgive and move on have helped me feel so much better and more free.

Find your bliss, I have been starting to keep myself more healthy and happy. I have even quit drinking recently, (which I have struggled a lot with).

The Teachers comments were very helpful, as I have much self doubt at times. And see a lot of room for improvement.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to do this reading for me. You have helped me a lot and have given me insight on what I must work on. I would love to learn tarot one day, just need to find a deck that really speaks to me.

Thank you Blessed be :D
__Oracle__

Postby silvio_aeson » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:51 pm

I am so glad I could be of assistance. I am working a lot with tarot now, too, so if you ever have questions or want to chat about that I would totally be up for it! I'm a little bit obsessed with it haha!
silvio_aeson

Postby __Oracle__ » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:29 pm

silvio_aeson wrote:I am so glad I could be of assistance. I am working a lot with tarot now, too, so if you ever have questions or want to chat about that I would totally be up for it! I'm a little bit obsessed with it haha!
Thank you, I will :-). I'm hoping to find a deck that appeals to me soon, so that I can start practicing. I am also hoping to sharpen my skills a bit more so I can do medium work for others in the future.
__Oracle__

Return to Free Readings Offered Here