*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Not sure what to think

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.

Not sure what to think

Postby FoundMyCalling » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:24 am

Ok so here what's happening. Ever guy I've dated make me feel as though I'm bytraying someone else and it's a little okay very frustrating because I don't understand why I feel this way. Even if I just start flirting with them it's a painful feeling in my heart as though I'm making someone very sad. If any of you may have a suggestion on to as why I feel this way it will be much appreciated.
Being Good does not make you Light, Just like being Evil does not make you Dark
Happiness is a fickle thing, but once you have it you are in for a big surprise.
FoundMyCalling

Re: Not sure what to think

Postby Zili » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:05 am

I suggest a meditation in which you talk with your spirit guide and your spirit-self in order to determine why.

I have a feeling though that its because deep down you're holding out for someone more special and more dear than the others, like you know there's someone out there. Of course this is just a hopeless romantic dreaming coming from me lol.
Zili

Postby SnowCat » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Maybe you're betraying yourself

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby ness » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Snow has a good point. What kind of guys are you dating/flirting with, are they what you would like in men? Or you feeling that way because you are lowering your standards?
ness

Postby SapphireRoad » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:14 am

FoundMyCalling wrote:Ever guy I've dated make me feel as though I'm bytraying someone else and it's a little okay very frustrating because I don't understand why I feel this way. Even if I just start flirting with them it's a painful feeling in my heart as though I'm making someone very sad. If any of you may have a suggestion on to as why I feel this way it will be much appreciated.

Happy birthday... this post is a nice celebration of Valentine's day.

Prior to first time I had really good sex I felt soul pain from hooking up with somebody I had nothing in common with.
When I've been dating an occult freak I kept telling her I had visions of some other woman I was truly longing for. Yeah, lol, but hey your post is just so true.
"toll the Silver iterance" Elizabeth B. Browning
"Measure your mind's height by the shade it casts." Robert Browning
אהיה אשר אהיה Hebrew letters vibrate magic so much.
SapphireRoad

Return to Life, Death, and Love