*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Not sure how my schedule will be for awhile

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.

Not sure how my schedule will be for awhile

Postby RainChild » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:49 am

On the 17th of this month I am going to be starting college.:anxious: I am freaking out I am a 30 year old starting college full time while working full time and dealing with a huge court case. I am not sure how my schedule will be. I am freaking out because it has been so long since I was in school and here I am going back. :surprisedwitch: I am not sure I can hack it at all. I am also freaking out on getting my school supplies with such a small paycheck. My major is law and that requires a lot of reading and study time. I am not sure I will have it. Anyway thought I would let you all know.
RainChild

Re: Not sure how my schedule will be for awhile

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:25 am

Go with olve.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:09 am

You're amazing :wink: and you can do this, determination and hard work are a virtue. I wish you the very best in your endeavor.
I'm sure you have looked into grants and such? My daughter made it through schooling to get her BS in market mgmt. She has a very demanding job and plays on 3 softball teams, but does not have children, it took her from the time of HS graduation till now (she's 35) but she hung in there (skipped a coulple semesters here and there), but did it on scholarships, FAFSA and a little help form my grandfather who had set aside a bit of money for the greatgrandkids.
I'm sure there are other organizations that will help.
Best of Luck to you!
Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby RainChild » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:57 pm

I applied for FAFSA. The school said there was nothing else I could do to get help so the rest of the 45,000.00 will come from loans. That is another stresser. That is a lot of money to pay a month when it comes to repaying the loans. I have been talking to my husband to see if I can get some kind of work credit within these next 4 years to cut down on cost and time. So far he is not sure I can get a job with a law firm for that.
RainChild

Return to Member Announcements and Updates