*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Not reading, but interpretation thoughts?

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.

Not reading, but interpretation thoughts?

Postby GregoryLionborn » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:28 am

So, I've been reading tarot for a while (not in the degree I'd like. Remembering minor arcana is still a chore for me!)

Anyway, I had an unexpected surprise in my life recently, and it got my mind going quite a lot. Ultimately, I did a reading for myself regarding the situation, and I found the cards to be intriguingly accurate. I was hoping one or two who also read might be in to take the cards I drew and give their own analysis and interpretation on what it means? I have my own thoughts, and the final outcome in particular is a little uncertain, as I can see it being read in a couple different ways.

Please PM me if you would be interested in lending me a hand! ... Er... eye?
Eternity begins, and ends, with the ocean's tides.
GregoryLionborn

Re: Not reading, but interpretation thoughts?

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:54 am

I sent you a PM
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Return to Free Reading Requests