im not into keeping carcasses. they creep me out and i feel the need to hold a funeral LOL xD.
i do home economics so i can add some recipes
heres a recipe. tell me if u want more xD.
Ginger Apple Tea Loaf:
175g/6oz self raising flour
1/2 or 1 teaspoon mixed spice
2 teaspoons ground ginger
50g/2oz brown/demerara suger
50g/2oz soft butter
2 tablespoons black treacle (yum xD)
1 apple thinly sliced
150ml/5fl oz milk.
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda.
a few dates stoned and chopped.
1. preheat over to 180 degrees celcius / 350 degrees farenheit / gas 4 then grease a 900g/2lb loaf tin.
2. sift flour,spice,ginger into bowl. add sugar.
3. cut butter in. rub between your fingers till mixed in.
4. beat in eggs and treacle to make a smooth batter. add 2/3 of apple.
5. heat milk till boiling. stir into mix. add bicarbonite of soda. beat well.
6. pour evenly into tin. drop dates over top. finish with rest of apple slices. Bake 40 minutes to 1 hour or till skewer comes out clean. cool in tin.
optional icing to go over.
110g/4oz icing suger (seived)
10g/1/2 oz butter, melted
1 tablesoop lemon and a bit of rind
1 tablespoon milk or single cream
mix all of the incredients together and cover the top of the tealoaf evenly. make sure its cooked first. dont want it burning the icing(eww)
hope u njoy it <3