*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Nikkie's BoS

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.

Nikkie's BoS

Postby BabyBear » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:36 am

In all spells the ingredients are more then what you need,
i will show you what i tend to use, what i think are mandatory
and you can choose an odd number of ingredients you
believe you need at the time.
**I also think that you always need at least 3 and never more then 13.

Also please comment, i enjoy and encourage any and all criticisms over my work, helps me refine my ways lol. :flyingwitch:
BabyBear

Location: Waycross/Blackshear, GA native currently living in Glen St. Marry, FL

Re: Nikkie's BoS

Postby BabyBear » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:59 am

:fairy: WISH SPELL :fairy:

*are mandatory
**the ingredients i use for basic wishes

NEED
dandelion**
ginger**
sunflower
smoked quarts
*sage**
*mini bottle with stopper**
*copper wire**

CHANT

I call upon the power three
To bring my desire to me
By fire, air, land, and sea
I thank thee, so mote it be

STEPS
1. Gather the ingredient you felt you needed along with the corked bottle, copper wire and sage.
2. Place the smoked quarts into the bottle, then break up the flower and place some of the petals, then the ginger, then the sage. As your doing this think of what exactly you are wishing for, imagine it is happening that it has already come to pass.
3. As you finally fill up your bottle, and you know that your wish will come true you chant the chant a total of three full times still imagining that your wish has already come to pass, while doing this you are going to cork the bottle then wrap the bottle in the copper wire as you fill you need to. (it can be just around the top and the cork, in a design around the bottle, or even encasing the bottle in the wire it is strictly up to you and what you fill you need)

HOPE IT HELPS
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:01 pm

these are the bottles to use in the wish spell

i tend to take my wish with me either on a necklace or charm bracelet, sometimes i just carry it in my purse
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:15 am

BATHS

Steps for all baths

Soak 1/2 cup of herds over night then simmer for 10 mins and strain into the bath
or
Place into cheesecloth/pantie hoes, tie off and succor over the tap so hot water pours through it

TYPES

Rejuvenating
Comfrey
Alfalfa
Parsley
Orange Peel

Healing
yarrow
rosemary
chamomile
comfrey root

After Workout
bay leaf
rosemary
hyssup
lavender

Antiseptic
Peppermint
Rosemary
Thyme
eucalyptus

Itchy Skin
Lavender
Orange Peel
Thyme
Mint
Sage
Rosemary
Comfrey root
cloves
rose leaf

**This next bath is with essential oils (there for can also be made into an inhaler) and not for anyone who has a fever or is nauseous**

Cold

2 drops of:
thyme
tea-tree oil
4 drops:
lemon oil
1 drop:
eucalyptus oil
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:18 am

Headache Inhaler

10 drops of:
lavender oil
peppermint oil
marjoram oil
rose

5 drops of:
clover

just mix into a small container and inhale to help with headaches
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:23 am

Quick Sunburn heal: Just chop an unpealed cucumber, place into a pot with some milk. Let that get to a simmer then remove and cool. Once its cool apply it by running the cucumber over the sunburn or let the cucumber sit on a particularity burnt place and that should help with the sting, soreness, and help prevent any unwanted blistering.

Quick way to remove a stain on your skin: Take half a lemon and rub it all over the stained area, let it sit for 5 min and wala just rinse well with some warm water and your good as new.

Sore throat, not anymore, Just sip on pineapple juice through out the day.
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:53 am

MUGWORT INCENSE

Need:
2 tbs of:
dried angelica root
dried marshmallow root
dried red clover blossoms and leaves
1 tbs of:
dried yarrow flowers
mugwort leaves
1 tsp of:
dried sandalwood powder

STEPS

1. Grind angelic and marshmallow root to the consistency of coarse coffee grounds.
2. Add the red clover, yarrow, mugwort and sandalwood into mixer and add to a mortar to mix in a counter clock wise motion till well blended.
3. Pour into a container and let sit for a 3 to 7 days.

what it dose:
aid in prophecy and divination, protection (especially travel), consecration and blessings.
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:29 pm

How to make Sigils

First you need to determine what you are making the sigil for. Remember you want a sigil as complex as your situation. You might need to make a sigil on a necklace for protection and in this case you wont it to be strong and "unlockable" there for you wont it to be complex with many elements (runes, lettering, maybe even your name). Yet, If you wont something for protection to draw in the air or for piece of mind you wont something simple, easy to recall, due to the fact that in stress or scary situations your mind short circuits and simply isn't at its best. I personally make a simple one, a medium one, and maybe two versions of a very complex one. Another thing is what will the sigil be placed on, is the object big or small, will it be moved around a lot, or will it be stationary, do you wont it to be permanent or removable.

Next you need to research and find what suites you best, for me i combine runes, dragon runes, letters from the method i am about to show you, and sometimes i add in other things i feel are needed, be it a pentagram, a dragon, a wolf, or a sign from the god i wish to help aid me. Look up various already well known sigils, look at them and see if you like them, what about them do you like, is it the runes you see it use, is it the complexity, maybe even the lay out. Look up various symbols that go along with what you wish to make the sigil, dose one symbol stand out to you more then another?

Finally all thats left is to design, apply, and charge your sigil.

**Remember: Why, Research, Design, Apply, Charge**

My method:

1. Make a "My will to..." so you know what your whole goal is. You can rewrite this to fit you better as many times as you wish but after you have it you do not change it.

2. Go through the sentence and remove all repeating letters so that you are left with as little possible letters as possible. Now that you have your letters set them aside for the next step.

3. Research and gather all the symbols you plan on using within your sigil. Once you fine one add it to the list of letters so that you know everything you plan on using in your sigil.

4. Design, Design, Design. Make as many combos as you can, figure out what works for you, what finally feels and looks right. Like I said I make a simple, medium, then one or two complex ones. I even leave out the letters sometimes in the simple ones.

5. Apply and Charge.

MY EXAMPLE:

For this one my "My will to..." statement is : My will to be protected and defend against negative energy.

Steps one through three:

Step four:
BabyBear

Postby Klia » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Wow! Lots of interesting information here, hon. How long have you been a Wiccan/Pagan? I am definitely adding some of these to my BOS.

What is a sigil, by the way?
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
Klia

Postby BabyBear » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Lol to be honest ive been practicing for only about 9 months but ive been wondering and studying off and on by myself and then later with a friend since i was around 9 or 10. I myself have had psychic abilities since i was born like not even a week old i have known when someone close to me was going to die then when they do ive seen them.

As for Sigils they are "symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome" according to wiki, I see them as my spiritual power manifested and applied to a physical object therefor helping me add more power and protection to a spell or object. I add them to things for added protection, such as amulets i keep or if i make a necklace to help my family or friends i add one with my will for that necklace, what i hope that necklace will do so to speak.

ex. my friend feels that hes being drained by negative energy, I assisted him in a salting of his house to help block it and it worked but now he feels drained when he goes out and about, so i made a necklace with protection properties then on the main charm i drew a sigil using the method i talk about there and got this:

**I ask always before doing something for someone and suggest you keep this in mind do not use a sigil or spell even to help someone unless you they have given you permission to do so**
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Prophetic Dreams

**to aid in you in answering a question or to help you make a choice**

Need

*Purple Candle (can be white but works best with purple)
*Honey
Oak
*Sage
Hazel (NOT WITCH HAZEL)
Garnet
Lapis Lazuli
*Owl (feather) or Owl charm/picture/carving
Purple paper (can be white construction or computer paper)
Purple pen (can be crayon, color pencil, marker but must be pen)

Notes

In this spell the ones i usually use have * beside them and are what i plan to tell you to do with, if you use the oak you can forfeit owl feather and instead carve it into the purple candle but the candle must be purple. Also remember that you must have anywhere from 3 to 13 items. As for stones if you wish for it to be particularly helpful and strong use them and i myself jam them into the candle. And I never count the candle as one of the three to thirteen items, and the pen and paper always count as just one item together.

CHANT

I call upon the power of three
To ask the owl to guide me
As my dreams proceed
I know you hold the key
That will make me see
I thank Thee
So Mote It Be

Steps

1. Write on your paper the reason you need help, why are you doing this spell?/ Or take your owl feather and carve into the candle. If you had stones or the owl carving this would be the time to stick it into the candle. Then place the piece of paper/picture of the owl/the owl feather onto the table where you plan on burning your candle.
2. Next take your honey and sage and rub them all over your candle. Think about the decision or what you need answers to, Invitation that the answer is right in front of you and that its coming into focus more and more till you know exactly what you need to do. Imagine that moment of clarity, that ahah moment.
3.Now place the candle on top of the owl feather/piece of paper/picture, light the candler and say the chant. Remember to always say it three times. And to keep in your head that feeling of ahaha and clarity.
4. Let the candle burn out on it own or burn all the way. and keep it by your bed for better results.
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:04 am

Ive been shopping around for spells on removing misfortune due to my boyfriends general misfortune this year, we have been together for three months and in that time he has had an uncle killed, a childhood friend commit suicide, he grampa passes away on the 31 and to be honest he hasn't have the best of life. So I found this one keep popping up so heres my take on it hope it helps others.

Remove Misfortune Original (only for yourself)

**this is done how i suggest you should do or as i take them to mean it but also sticking to the original**

You will need:
9 thorns from white roses, or nine pins
9 cloves of garlic
3 small jars (about the size of baby food jars)

You will pierce the garlic with pins/thorns saying:

"Misfortune begone from me."

This means that you will take a clove, pierce it and say this then repeat it with the next clove effectivly saying this three times for each jar.

Place three cloves in each jar.
Bury these jars within sight of a church one jar in one spot another in another spot and the last in another spot.
Say the Lords Prayer each time you do this.
Walk away and dont look back at what you have done.

I suggest you do this in a line starting farthest from where you are leaving at and work your way back to where you are leaving from making a line, or taking and working around the church and burying one in the back, one in the side, and one in the front then get into your car and leave

Removal of Misfortune My Version (for you and for your loved ones, family or friends)

You will need:
9 thorns from white roses, or nine pins
9 cloves of garlic
3 small jars (about the size of baby food jars)

Take a clove, pierce it and say "Misfortune of all kinds, big or little, be gone from me and mine." then repeat it with the next clove effectively saying this three times for each jar.
**As you are doing this think of all the misfortune that has befallen you, death/money problems/heartache/struggles, think of them and think of the people you wish didn't have these misfortunes, your parents, your significant other, your friends, see them in your mind. Now imagine that they are being wiped away from your family, friends, loved ones life. The slate is being wiped clean. **
When you are done place three cloves in each jar.
Bury these jars within sight of a church one jar in one spot another in another spot and the last in another spot.
Say the Lords Prayer each time you do this.
Walk away and don't look back at what you have done (leave your misfortune there and don't look back so to speak).
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:19 am

Oh and for those who dont remeber it the lords prayer is

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:55 pm

:evilwitch: Nightmare Bracelet :surprisedwitch:

To combat nightmares, night terrors, and insomnia i came up with this bracelet.

After much research do to my friend havening night terrors and insomnia i found crystals that combat these issues and finding that 11 is considered to be the number to combat nightmares so i suggest to have 11 of each of the beads you chose to use or atleast 11 beads in total.

Jet- absorbers negative energy such as those in nightmares (earth, spirit)
Citrine- increases quality sleep or fitful sleep (fire)
Amethyst- insomnia and nightmare prevention (Water)
Selenite- mental clarity and aids in dream quality (Water)
Green Jasper- commonly used to make Native American arrow heads, promotes restful sleep and pleasant dreams (Earth)
BabyBear

Postby BabyBear » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:15 pm

:fairy: Healer Bracelet :fairy:

For this one i personally made to enhance my abilities as a healer and to help unlock my powers to their full potential since Ive hidden them for years.

Snow Quartz also called snow jade is used stimulate hopes, stabilizes dreams, help overcome self imposed blocks (find your inner strength to alleviate self-blocks), promotes clarity of mind (spirit/water)

Turquoise this gem is believed by the Pueblos to be one of the four "elemental" gems connecting earth and sky (coral, jet, and abalone shell being the other three) it is highly recommended for healers to wear this gem to increase their powers and believed to heal the wearer emotionally and aid in heart, stomach, and eye illnesses (earth/air)

Green Jasper Used by many ancient cultures as an all-purpose healing stone, believed to boost the ability of the healer to clairvoyantly see any issues related to the Chakras, to balance a healer's auric fields, activate skills and general clairvoyance of the healer (Galen himself used Green Jasper as a talisman to help him better judge diseases) (earth)
BabyBear

Next

Return to Member's Books of Shadows