Disclaimer: PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE. CONTACT ME THROUGH PM.
I'm still learning this practice, I hope to begin my Year & A Day in January 2015. This information written below is to assist my practices, but may be adapted and implemented for others, if so desired. Blessings!
* * *
Thriteen Goals for Myself:
1. Practice my craft every single day and night, if possible.
2. Be a positive force in the world and never intentionally harm.
3. Protect animals, the elements and fellow humans to the best of my ability.
4. Learn acceptance & patience as virtues.
5. Surround myself by the elements, equally worship them all.
6. Give back to the beautiful Mother Goddesses, however I can.
7. Never depend entirely on Magick.
8. Always keep a logical and scientific belief system within my mind.
9. Honor the seasons and celebrate them properly.
10. Be the best I can, never surrender to negativity.
11. Study mythology to gain understanding of the deities.
12. Admit my mistakes, learn from them and grow as a person.
13. Be proud, never boastful.
* * *
I'm a believer in Animism, Naturalism and Soft Polytheism. I'm not Wiccan. I'm a Pagan. I'm not religious, but spiritual. I don't believe in Summerland. Rather, the belief that our spirits rejoin our loved ones for enternal peace. I see the deities as teachers, learning from the creation of their myths for guidence. I believe they are repersentations of nature, not actual supernatural beings. I strive to learn balance, that's my passion.
* * *
Gods & Goddesses:
- Demeter, Goddess of the Earth.
- Persephone, Goddess of the Seasons & Queen of the Underworld.
- Selene, Goddess of the Moon.
- Nyx, Goddess of the Night.
- Hades, God of Death & Keeper of Spirits.
* * *
Methods of Practice:
Crystals, Gems & Rocks