*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

New to Wicca! Hello!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

New to Wicca! Hello!

Postby AWitchInTraining » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Hello! My name is Anna, I’m 19 and female from the UK (specifically the north of England)
I’m a second year acting student and have been drawn to Wicca spiritually for the last three years!
I’m only just jumping in to Wicca as a religion as I feel deep down it is the right path for me.
I’m looking for friends and pen pals who I can keep in touch with who can go on this journey with me so I don’t have to go alone (we all know how daunting yet exciting it can be!)
If anyone had any advice on anything from crystals to how they seem up their alter, I’d love to hear it as, although my heart is in this, I have no idea where to start!
Reply and say hello as I’d love to hear from all of you!
Gentle winds,
Anna :) x
AWitchInTraining
Anna Elizabeth
AWitchInTraining

Re: New to Wicca! Hello!

Postby AWitchInTraining » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:20 pm

I meant set up and has any advice, sorry, I’m pretty nervous! :)
AWitchInTraining
Anna Elizabeth
AWitchInTraining

Postby firebirdflys » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Hi! :wave: it's ok, take a breath, were here for you.
Feel free to ask any questions there is a ton of info here and lots of folks to bounce stuff off of.
Blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby SnowCat » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:57 pm

One of the perks we mods get is the ability to edit our posts when we have typos. I can't tell you how many of my typos I haven't caught before posting. We have lots of material available for you to peruse. Everything from altars to crystals to "help, please, I don't know what I just did." I'm pretty sure all of us have had that experience at least once.
Last edited by firebirdflys on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: lol, spelling :)
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:54 am

Howdy & welcome. It's a good thing to ask specific questions so you get what you are interested in.Look around the site, hunt & peck. Use the search function to look up "altar setup" & lots of comments appear at your finger tips. Visit the altar pics for visual inspiration.

Altars
how-set-discreet-altar-t37061.html

I made a post to help newB's break down the overwhelming supply of info into smaller bites with some basic thoughts on practicing the Craft. A spiritual path is so personal that only the broadest concepts get written down.
getting-started-t34769.html

Re: crystals ....Mwaahaha. You sing the song of my people! Don't overlook ordinary stones for magical uses.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:44 pm

I see I had typos in my post about typos. In my defense, my phone loves to auto correct everything, and I don't always catch it. :roll:
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:00 pm

iPads will also auto mish-mash at will with some amazing outcomes :surprisedwitch:
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby amandaroseheart » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Hi Anna, I'm pretty new to this too, and pretty much in the closet. Did you come from another religion? If so what was that like? How did you come to see that this was the path you should take? Me, I was born and raised a Christian then was a Jehovah's Witness for a while and now I'm open to spirituality now.

Here is a fun thing to do with Crystals have a friend blindfold you and place the crystal somewhere on they table and see if you can find it using your hand to feel it's energy. My uncle and I used to do this as a game when I was younger. I would find it every time. :D

Inbox me anytime, and maybe we can figure this road out together. :wink:
amandaroseheart

Postby Rain Gnosis » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:44 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Rain Gnosis

Postby Blu-Luna » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:01 pm

Merry Meet and Warm Welcome Anna! Body-wise, I believe I am much older than (I am 52 yrs. old) most here , but spirit-wise, I am always feeling right at 17 yrs.old! I have not been on the Path long either. I have 4 Crystal balls at this time! I feel like they are my babies!
Blu-Luna

Postby nightshroud » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:59 am

hello and blessed be
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
nightshroud

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions