*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Hi hi, i'm new

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Hi hi, i'm new

Postby sana » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:24 pm

hello! I am an 18 year old girl from the philippines. i joined this forum because i am very eager to connect with other witches, as i do not know very many irl. i became interested in wicca 2 years ago when i decided that i wanted to look for the meaning of things that usually can't be explained by science or logic. i am very very passionate about music and the earth, and i love spending time alone in forests and singing to myself. i am very interested in meteorology and astronomy, and often spend my free time researching about weather and planets.

i recently joined this forum because i want to know if others can relate to certain things that often happen to me. every single day, i look at the clock and at least once or twice see 3:33, 5:55, 2:22, 1:11, 4:44, or 11:11. It's strange because i don't have an instinct to look at the clock at these times. it is always that i just happen to see a clock out of my peripheral vision, or if my phone automatically lights up when i set it down. I thought this was a normal thing until i told my mom and my friend, and they were freaked out by the fact that it would happen to me everyday, multiple times.

another strange thing that happens is that i always find little white feathers on the ground wherever I am. I travel a lot in between the philippines and the united states, and no matter where i am, i find small white feathers while im walking on the sidewalk or even in my house. they look like angel feathers, which i know sounds ridiculous, but the fact that they always show up no matter where i am makes me feel like i'm being followed???????

these type of things have occurred in my life since i was young, but they happen more and more now that i have opened my mind to the universe.

sorry if this introduction is a bit long. i'm just looking for answers and for people to relate to. does anyone experience recurring things like this? i'd love to hear about them! smileylove
sana

Re: Hi hi, i'm new

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:50 am

hi sana & welcome

Here's my take on it:
Ever since digital clock displays replaced the round one's the 11:11 & repeated digits have caught folk's attention. On 11/11/92 (9+2=11) there was an 11:11 global meditation prompted by author Soroya. Many new age shops supported the effort.

11:11 is older than digital clocks. If you look at some of the rock-carved temples their 3 entrances are framed by pillars [1-1-1-1] (ex: the 1s are pillars & the -'s are the temple entrances). The 3 entrances represent the left hand path and the right hand path (which were often 1/2 carved "false" doors) with the center path between them (the actual entrance) representing the balanced way of the initiate entering the temple to gain spiritual awakening. So to the eons-long, collective mind the 11:11 is a symbol of taking the middle path to illumination. It's a wake-up call.

I've read one or two accounts of feather-finding and the tellers of the stories said they'd felt as if their guardian angel was giving them a message either of reassurance, letting them know their angel was on the job, or a message to pay attention to the surroundings & timing when a feather was found. Personally the only time I've found feathers following me was when I'd worn a down-filled winter coat that would occasionally leak :) . I can count the number of feathers I've found on the ground on 1 hand.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby sana » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:46 pm

That's very interesting! i'll look more into that. :)
sana

Postby firebirdflys » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:56 pm

I too see the mirrored numbers multiple times a day.
I now use that as my cue to "take a breath" and will do so for as many numbers as seen like 11:11, 4 breaths, 5:55, 15 breaths. 12:21, 6 breaths Etc.. This really helps me to slow down a bit and live in the moment.
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to pop in and post anytime.
Bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions