*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

New here from Ireland

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

New here from Ireland

Postby iolabán » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:11 am

Hi All,

I'm iolabán. I actually joined this forum a few months ago but I'm just getting the chance to post up now.

I'm a 26 year old androgynous lanky man :lol: . I recently moved to my childhood home in the wild west of Ireland, after spending a few years in a city only a short distance away.

Really excited to be back in Nature and to connect with the area surrounding me, which is super powerful and beautiful. Also very excited to join this forum and learn (and share).

I hope to study animal care next year, although I have a feeling I may get pulled in an alternative direction between now and then. I do festival performance during the summer months, and I am also a drag queen. :flyingwitch:

The main reason I have joined the site is to practise tarot readings for people, so I will get over to that part of the forum shortly.

Blessings,
iolabán.
iolabán

Re: New here from Ireland

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:05 am

Hi there :flyingwitch: and welcome, come on in and mosey around. We don't bite...mostly, lol :lol:
Wish I could visit Ireland, that is a bucket list item!
Pleased to meet you,
Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:00 pm

Hi & welcome. Hope you enjoy.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby iolabán » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:27 am

Thank you both of you :wink2:
iolabán

Postby L.J.Hex » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Welcome to the nicest witch forum online. Ireland? I lived there few years ago, fell in love with the nature and the sea. Ireland has many beautiful and magickal places. Part of my heart stayed there.

Funny that you mention the thing about gender, I'm bit of a mixed bag on that subject myself. :)

Merry meet and enjoy your stay, you will love this place!
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Postby Blu-Luna » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:42 pm

Merry meet and so nice to meet you ! It must be so beautiful where you live!
Blu-Luna

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:46 pm

iolabán wrote:Hi All,

I'm iolabán. I actually joined this forum a few months ago but I'm just getting the chance to post up now.

I'm a 26 year old androgynous lanky man :lol: . I recently moved to my childhood home in the wild west of Ireland, after spending a few years in a city only a short distance away.

Really excited to be back in Nature and to connect with the area surrounding me, which is super powerful and beautiful. Also very excited to join this forum and learn (and share).

I hope to study animal care next year, although I have a feeling I may get pulled in an alternative direction between now and then. I do festival performance during the summer months, and I am also a drag queen. :flyingwitch:

The main reason I have joined the site is to practise tarot readings for people, so I will get over to that part of the forum shortly.

Blessings,
iolabán.
greetings from the north of Ireland
Yellow diamond light

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions