*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

I NEED A SPELL TO GET MY LOVE TO TALK TO ME

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.

I NEED A SPELL TO GET MY LOVE TO TALK TO ME

Postby desperate » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:43 pm

FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF I HAVE BEEN MADLY IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL AND WE HAVE NEVER EVEN KISSED .I AM ALMOST CERTAIN THAT SHE FEELS FOR ME THE SAME WAY THAT I FEEL FOR HER BUT DUE TO SOCIAL COMPLICATIONNS THAT WERE IN MY LIFE I WAS UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANY OFFERS MADE BY HER AT THE TIME BUT THINGS ARE DIFFERENT FOR ME NOW BUT BY NOW I THINK THAT SHE HAS GIVEN UP TRYING TTO GET WITH ME SO I NEED A SPELLL TO UNITE US AND TELL HER HOW I FEEL AS I DO NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO THIS NOW PLEASE HELP .I ALREADY TRIED THE KISS ME SPELL AND SHE SAID HELLO THE NEXT TIME I SAW HER BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED SINCE THEN BUT THIS WAS STILL A BIG DEAL BECAUSE FOR MONTHS ITS BEEN AS IF SHE HAS HATED NE AND THEN SHE SAID HELLO AND SMILED . BUT BENIG A GUY I DIDNT HAVE LIPSTICK SO I HAD TO USE MASCARA AND I USED A WHITE CANDLE I MIGHT TRY IT AGAIN AND SEE.ANY SPEELS FOR PROBLEM?
desperate

Postby willow_witch » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:04 am

i like your user name... fits perfectly
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
willow_witch

Postby thing » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:26 pm

I seriously don't belive love spells should be used at all. Love is too powerful.

You don't NEED a spell. Do it how everyone else does it and ask her out yourself.
thing

Postby moonlit » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:29 pm

stef wrote:I seriously don't belive love spells should be used at all. Love is too powerful.

You don't NEED a spell. Do it how everyone else does it and ask her out yourself.

I agree.
**Nothing is set in stone**
moonlit

Return to Post a Spell or Ritual