*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

In need of some love advice/a rant

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.

In need of some love advice/a rant

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Merry meet all
How do you go about meeting new people when it seems like you fit in no where? It doesn't help that every time I find a guy on paper who'd be perfect for me ie, fit my check list, they are either straight, live far away, or have problems/issues. As an empath, its blooming annoying. I must admit I see my friends happily settled down in relationships, and then there's me. Yeah, the craft makes me happy, but it doesn't keep me warm at night. Sorry, I'm just in need of a rant. iIt t feels like since I came out of a relationship with an abusive ex, he gets loads of guys interested in him, while I get none interested in me, that I am also interested in. It almost feels like being punished for something by the universe. Can anyone else relate? I can't even make male friends without putting a few walls up even to those that I do get close to.
Thanks for any advice and blessed be.
Newbiewitch94

Re: In need of some love advice/a rant

Postby T'a Nuk » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:30 pm

The best way to find that person with whom a relationship would be a healthy benefit to both of your lives is to simply STOP LOOKING.

1) Live a mindful life and pay attention with your focus on each minute and all the signs and lessons each minute provides...

2) Send your wish for a relationship out to the universe, and cut it loose, let the cosmos work it's amazing balancing act...

3) Focus on your health, physical, mental, and spiritual. Make diet and exercise a priority. You will feel great, and that is outwardly visible and appealing. Meditate when you can and practice your craft with love and intent...

4) Have faith, the energy you project has an attractive power and will bring into view that which you seek...

Desperate hope and frantic searching will only raise anxiety and run into lots of dead ends, leading to discouragement. It is good to want a relationship, and it will happen when you least expect it. Statistically there are somewhere near 250 'perfect' matches for each of us. Your interests and habits will attract that person when the time is right, keep hanging on!
"Beware the Lunchroom Philosophers, Armchair Professors, and Wikipedia Witches."
T'a Nuk

Postby SnowCat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm

I think T'a Nuk is offering some very good advice. Being single can be lonely. Being in an abusive relationship is worse. Someone will enter your life, who is worthy of you.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:15 am

Thank you both.
Yes, I will focus on myself some more than others I put other people way before myself too much (why i consider being a empath a curse). I will try some of these suggestions.
Newbiewitch94

Return to Life, Death, and Love