Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
I have a series of questions and I guess it would be better if I posted it in bullet form:
1. I used to have dreams which came true days or weeks after I dreamt it. Is it some kind of a deja vu?
2. Last year, almost every night I was having nightmares. This went on for almost a year. Any help?
3. Lastly, it's been months since I wake up everyday and not able to remember any of my dreams even a small part of it. I know I dreamed but I can't remember what was it about.
Any immediate response will be appreciated. Merry meet everyone!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:23 pm
1.) You might have a form of precognition. My friend also has this and she foretold that I was going to do something magickal and someone would interrupt me. ( At the time she didn't know I was a Wiccan and Witch.)
2.) What was the dream about? It could be wishful think, past events...I need more details for that one.
3.) That usually happens to me. I try to write down everything that happened right when I get up.
Peace and Pasta!~
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 am
- Location: Cary, NC
Return to Dreaming and Sleep
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest