*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Merry Meet

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Merry Meet

Postby Eclectic Bruja » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:24 pm

Merry Meet all!!

I am so excited to have found this site. I was enrolled in another closed but unfortunately they have recently shut down. I am what some call a baby witch. I am interested in many things but very drawn to divination with tarot. I have always felt a calling for it but was raised in a family that looked down on it. For many years I hid it and still do from many.

I hope to gather as much information from here as I can but am looking forward to making new friends.

XOXOXO
ECLECTIC BRUJA
Eclectic Bruja

Re: Merry Meet

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:30 am

Hello & welcome. Make yourself comfy & enjoy :)
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Kaelie111 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:31 pm

Eclectic Bruja wrote:Merry Meet all!!

I am so excited to have found this site. I was enrolled in another closed but unfortunately they have recently shut down. I am what some call a baby witch. I am interested in many things but very drawn to divination with tarot. I have always felt a calling for it but was raised in a family that looked down on it. For many years I hid it and still do from many.

I hope to gather as much information from here as I can but am looking forward to making new friends.

XOXOXO
ECLECTIC BRUJA
I am happy for you and I hope you will find answers to your future questions! I am also what some people call a "baby witch" since its only been a month I started practicing witchcraft. (And I'm only 13!) I find this expression pretty silly, but I also love it! Great time for you! XO
Kaelie111

Postby RavenClaw » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:12 am

Hail and well met Eclectic Bruja. Welcome to the forums!
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
RavenClaw

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions