*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Merry Meet

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Merry Meet

Postby RainbowMomma » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi, all. I'm a baby witch. I've been practicing and learning on my own for about 8 months. I'm not a baby, however, I'm 31 with three living children aged 7 (almost 8 - boy) and 3.5 twin girls. I'm also polyamorous and living with my husband (we've been together for over a decade, but we've only been married since Mabon last year), our three children, my two sisters, and our combined animals (three dogs and three cats).

In my spare time I love to read and occasionally play video games or delve into my witchy pursuits. :flyingwitch: My dislikes are limited. I don't like fake people or people that hurt my loved ones and grape Jolly Ranchers. :wink2:

Currently, I'm working hard at my job and trying to advance as well as find a position in my degree field (IT with a focus on software development). I haven't had much luck, but I haven't been putting myself as out there as I could.

I have a slew of mental health issues that I struggle with and sometimes overcome on a daily basis. Thankfully, my mental healthcare team is amazing and mostly keep me out of trouble.

I'll probably think of more later, but I'm just on my break at work right now, so I'm running out of time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me!

Blessed be!
RainbowMomma

Re: Merry Meet

Postby Silas Nightfall » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Merry meet Rainbow! I can relate. I’m older too, with both kids and grandkids. I too have only just started, about two months ago. Welcome to the forum.

P.S. I was also a programmer before I retired.
Silas Nightfall

Postby Lenaleanna » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:17 pm

Welcome RainbowMomma, Yay!!! :fairy:
Feel free to take a look around the site and post... there is a lot to read- lol... :lol:
Join us in chat if you :flyingwitch: would like...
Blessed be!!!

Lenaleanna *(Lena) smiley_dance ...
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:33 pm

hey you, :D I don't like grape jolly ranchers either! but I love watermelon ! and apple is ok :surprisedwitch:

come on in and mosey around, feel free to ask questions.

Blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby SpiritTalker » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Hulloo & welcome.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions