*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Merry Meet

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Merry Meet

Postby angus1963 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Hello. My name is Angus and I consider myself a non-theistic pagan/witch who honors the elements of the earth and the cosmos in space. I somehow meld spirituality with science which takes on my own path. In addition, I have been interested in astronomy every since I was a wee tot. Even though I do have my own altar, I consider my main altar the skies on a clear night. Part of my craft is cartomancy, basically using playing cards as divination as opposed to Tarot cards and also write in my Book of Shadows, which I have named, "The Path of the Aether." I am a bit further on than a beginner, but definately closer to the 101 level.

Other interests of mine include music (especially playing guitar) and still listen to punk rock at the age of 55. I do listen to other kinds of music too. Also, other hobbies include photography, soccer, writing, calligraphy and craft beer. My home is located in the suburban area of St.Louis, MO.

I do not know many pagans/witches in real life, so this will hopefully be a good communications mechanism.

Cheers!

Angus
angus1963

Re: Merry Meet

Postby Astro Logical 1 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Love your outlook. Reality based, scientific, practical. I relate.
Truth is stranger than fiction, which is why I am so enthralled by it. The plight for truth seemingly brings more questions than answers. Which is kind of the opposite of the initial prerogative, but regardless, is facinating beyond the limits of imagination.
Welcome
Love and Blessings
Astro Logical 1

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi & welcome, Angus. Hope you find good reading here to enjoy.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Isidor » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:14 am

Hi Angus,

I fully understand your belief system and it is comparable to mine. I have had the privilege to meet others who feel similarly. I love the different varieties I see and hear about, but it is nice to have people to talk to that "get" me! Since you have not had a chance to meet a lot of like-minded folk in your area, a good avenue to try would be meetup.com and witchvox. Witchvox can be a little slow, but I have met and befriended three lovely pagan wanderers there that will always hold a place in my heart. I hope you have fun on this site as well! I haven't explored it that much, but I can't wait to dig in.

Have an awesome day!

-Isidor
Isidor

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions