*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Merry meet!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Merry meet!

Postby jfruth927 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:43 pm

Hello, everyone!

My name is joey, I'm new to this forum but have been dabbling in the craft for years. It's the one spiritual path that makes the most sense to me. I recently started actually practicing with a close friend and it has certainly been a lot easier. I've been very out of touch with the goddess and god, and lately I've been feeling quite blocked spiritually, psychically, and creatively. Hopefully, practicing more helps - it was difficult to do so for quite some time because I don't have a whole lot of space to cast a circle, nor did I have the means to immerse myself in the pagan community and go to new age shops. But now I do have these resources thanks to working with my friend, which also makes me feel more engaged. So far, I feel more connected to the universe, and I'm learning a lot more. I am able to share my beliefs with close friends without fear of judgment, which was an issue for a while. While I do keep some of the details private, people don't think I'm crazy like they thought I would.

But enough rambling! Merry meet, everyone, and I hope to hear from some of you! I have another thread posted in the paranormal forum that I would love some advice on. Blessed be!
jfruth927

Re: Merry meet!

Postby loona wynd » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find a lot of different people on this forum. None of us practice the same way but we all seem to get along and have a lot of fun while we are here. So please enjoy yourself while you are here. Ask any questions you want and we will answer them.

I do know what its like to feel disconnected to the Gods. I have found that slowly adding aspects of daily practice into my life has helped me feel much better about myself and my spiritual path and practices. I started with some prayer. Then I added in spiritual cleansing. Now I also have altar maintenance and occasionally spell casting and crafting.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Postby BabyBear » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Marry meet Joey and glad to have you, Im Nikkie ie Baby Bear lol and glad to have you join us.
I understand the whole crazy issue and ive been studying in secret off and on since i was 8, although still some what secretly i practice practice now and have been for almost a year now.
I also checked out your post and added my two cents although dont know if they will be that helpful but i do think that its very possible that what your friend said happened did cus ive had similar things happen and i wasnt even practicing soo...
anyway hope you enjoy your time here and meet many people to help you on your journey
blessed be :fairy:
nikkie
BabyBear

Location: Waycross/Blackshear, GA native currently living in Glen St. Marry, FL

Postby jfruth927 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:11 am

Thank you both very kindly!
jfruth927

Postby Lillady » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:23 pm

Merry Meet Joey! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here. I have been in those "secret shoes" myself. I hope that one day everyone will understand what we believe and follow is nothing of evil. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Blessed Be.
Lillady

Postby Echo_of_shadows » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:09 am

Welcome, Joey. It's nice to meet you. :wave:
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт
Echo_of_shadows

Postby Vesca » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:13 pm

welcome :)
Vesca

Postby Kat » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:35 pm

welcome Joey! I think yes u connect better with the universe if u practice more. Here nobody will judge u for practising wicca and speaking from experience, those who judge aren't worth your time.
*Blessed Be*
Kat
Banned Member

Postby MysticDreamFaerie » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Welcome to the Forum! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
MysticDreamFaerie

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions