*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Meditation and Dream Inducing

Share your favorite music and videos here.

Meditation and Dream Inducing

Postby Oak Keeper » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:53 am

OK guys looking for some help, imagine that right? i am looking for some members top favorites when it come to meditation and inducing dreams. I know there is probably posting in this thread but i am a traditionalist for the most part and no offense to those who say audio slave or the like works for them as a meditation aid which is great if that works for you. I listen to a lot of Celtic music which i love and was hoping that maybe someone could suggest some titles or artists that work for them. Thanks a lot i do appreciate any input, Blessings!

Oak Keeper
Those who follow i wish the best, if you find us then be well on your
path of nature, we lend our hand and our knowledge if only your
heart be true
Oak Keeper

Re: Meditation and Dream Inducing

Postby Badgerstate » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Why do you need music at all? When I meditate, I prefer silence so that I can simply focus on my thoughts coming and going.
I would think that music would simply get in the way because youd be focusing on the music instead of on your thoughts as they come and go.
As for dream inducing, I used to actually not dream, or at least I didnt remember my dreams. I decided to change that, so one night, I simply laid in bed and meditated on the intention of remembering my dreams. Somehow, it caused me to have lucid dreams and now, at times, I have a hard time remembering what was real and what was a dream. Its actually kind of annoying because a lot of my dreams are pretty strange and random.
Badgerstate

Re: Meditation and Dream Inducing

Postby Naudia Threng » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:07 pm

I like shamanic drums. Usually around 400hz. As well as general nature sounds. I have no idea about the artists though >•<
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Naudia Threng

Return to Music & Videos