*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Majority Queens in a tarot reading?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.

Majority Queens in a tarot reading?

Postby Onlybeentenminutes » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:17 pm

I just got done with a tarot reading for myself, and specifically, I ended up with three Queens cards. The Queen of Wands, The Queen of Cups, and The Queen of Pentacles. Does anyone know what this might mean? I couldn't find anything online so decided it might be best to come here and ask. :o
Onlybeentenminutes

Re: Majority Queens in a tarot reading?

Postby SnowCat » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:26 pm

The short version, is that you are mature, intelligent and caring. The context that the queens appeared in would be necessary to give you a more in depth explanation. Where was each one, in what type of spread.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Re: Majority Queens in a tarot reading?

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:05 pm

According to AE Waite, 3 Queens means deception by women. (Source; Pictorial key to the Tarot)
In my mind 3 is a magic number that was sacred to the Celts. Much like a holy trinity. There is a numerical sequence in three that can't hapoen with any other numbers. 3, 6, 9. It makes a portal when you put 3 sticks with their tips touching, so anything is possible with three. To me it feels more like potential. Also the odds are slim-ish to get 3 out of 78. I would say keep you eyes open for an opportunity involving 3 women...1 a fire sign, 2 an earth sign, 3 a water sign. Get a good sense of them and the situation before moving on.

FF
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Return to General Divination