*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Magnets ?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

Magnets ?

Postby mmx » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi !

I have seen some spells use magnets. I think it is for attracting ( in the case of the spells I read, it was for customers ).

How would you integrate a magnet in a spell ? if you have names, company names, would you write them on a paper and put the magnet inside ?

Any suggestions ? thanks !! ::coolglasses::
mmx

Re: Magnets ?

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:51 am

It depends on the spell method you are using. As with any spell item, infuse the magnet with your intent & include it with any other spell materials. Most spells use some sort of container - jar, pouch, envelope - to keep things together. For example put a business card, a tablespoon of basil for prosperity & the magnet to attract business into a small jar. Add a dime to rep money. You can add prosperity sigils on papers inside, or paint them on the outside. Use whatever you associate with the goal. Infuse each item with intent as you place it in the jar and once more bless the final assembled product. Store the jar in an appropriately related location. Tip jars are excellent containers for magnets & prosperity sigils.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Magnets ?

Postby barker » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:48 pm

Fridge magnets are magical, they stamp authenticity on your shopping list and affirmations, like they know.
barker

Return to General Questions about Wicca & Magick