*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Do love spells work?

Questions and posts about love spells.

Re: Do love spells work?

Postby Spirit Caller » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:58 am

There are MANY love spells, i tried once one but it didn't work. It was a kiss spell! It was not forcing the other to love me and you know not in her will!! The once that force the other to love are very powerful and very dangerous, so if U wanna try sth like that U better know how to reverse the spell after! Good luck! :)
Poseidon & Aphrodite bless us!
Spirit Caller

Re: Do love spells work?

Postby Falcon_Heart27 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:57 am

I agree. I do not feel comfortable doing "love" spells, I feel really shady trying to influence people's free will like that.

On the other hand, love spells aimed at the caster are okay. For example, if I did a spell to bring love to myself, I would have no problem with that.

~Story Time:

When I was younger, and kind of a fluffy witch, I really liked a guy but I was too shy to say anything. I had always been hoping he'd make the first move, but he seemed to ignore me all the time. I had this bright idea (sarcasm intended) to perform a love spell on him so that he may see me as I see him.

The very day following the spell, he admitted to me, in person, that he found me very beautiful and intelligent and perhaps sometime in the future, we might get together.

I was amazed at the quickness and potency of my spell, but I was immediately filled with dread. I knew that messing with free will was bad. I knew that before I did the spell, but ignored my gut feeling and did it anyway. (Bad idea. Please always listen to your gut feelings.)

I thanked him for his compliments, but as soon as I got home, I was scrambling desperately to come up with some kind of a freeing spell. I did some candle magic. Although I don't remember all of the spell I used (I make stuff up on the fly), I remember one line- "Release him, he did not ask for this; Release him from my selfish and cruel bindings."

I was in a panic (and bit of self-loathing), but I was lucky enough that the spell worked. He resumed his casual disinterest towards me. (As much as that hurt me then, I couldn't bear to have him under the effects of a spell.)

Anyway, morals of story:
•Don't mess with free will.
•Don't play around with love spells.
•If by chance you do perform a love spell, try to break it.
•Listen to your gut instincts.

~Falcon
Falcon_Heart27

Previous

Return to Love Spells