*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Los Angeles wildfires

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.

Los Angeles wildfires

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:54 pm

The wind is blowing harder than usual, seems time of winds is more a January/February thing.
We've been talking about wonky weather, and here it is.

I would request prayers for wind suppression so that the fires can be dealt with.
Loss of life has been spared, would wish that to continue.
This was at 8 am
20171205_073420.jpg
Smoky horizon
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Re: Los Angeles wildfires

Postby SnowCat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Colorado is sending crews to help. I keep thinking cool thoughts and gentle rain.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Thank you.
It's really a mess here, so many folks I know have been evacuated. The air is terrible, but.... The winds have subsided quite a bit and that is huge. One fire Captn. mention the fire index to be at or greater than 290 which was more than he had ever seen in his 30+years in the dept.
Keep up those calm moist thoughts. Thanks ::coolglasses::
Bb, Unfirebird
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby firebirdflys » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:58 pm

http://www.fire.ca.gov/current_incidents
please add the northern San Diego area to your prayer list.
FF
firebirdflys

Postby planewalker » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:04 am

Have gone at it from an Indian path for MsM. and will add my craft to yours. You will be foremost in my thoughts.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby firebirdflys » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Just an update for those who are unfamiliar with the area. The Thomas fire, north of here is burning into the native Condor sanctuary. Condors have finally made a bit of a comeback, do pray they seek timely shelter. The way the wind works here is devastating it sneaks up on you when you least expect. There has been 46 horses lost in the fire down towards San Diego you just don't know which way the wind's going to go or how fast it can move. Fire here is part of California almost like earthquakes and it scares the holy bee gees out of me.
Wouldn't you know Wikipedia has a page on it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decembe ... _wildfires

You never know where it will hit kinda like an earthquake, and that's what's so scary.
In 2003 the Cedar Fire swept through Scripps Ranch forcing my daughter to evacuate her College, it was so scary ...her car wouldn't start and everyone was in a panic.The fire did burn right through her campus taking out all the underbrush, only some outbuildings burned.
MzMoli has a prayer for rain...pray-for-rain-please-t36160.html certainly would be beneficial, ...mine was for lesser winds, which have begun..thank you. :woot:
Birdflys
firebirdflys

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Another info vid from you tube DestroyIng the Illusion on laser weapons, geo engineering and the Cal fires. Courage.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=XRABi40G2T4
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:25 pm

A firefighter has died now.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby firebirdflys » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:40 am

I saw that, so sad, his wife is 5 months pregnant.
The conspiracy video is really extreem. I'm not sure I believe any of that. We have had dry days on and on around here, a typical weather pattern as well as low humidity. (It's the high humidity that is unusual).
The fires caused so much destruction because tbe wind gusts up to 80 mph.Homes have so much toxic substances which undoubtedly burn at much higher heats. Not to mention numerous gas lines adding to the combustion. Melted parts on cars isn't that far out, melted trash cans, uuummm yeah. Aluminum enginge blocks and rims melt around 1500 degrees a fire could easily reach these temperatures. In some cases areas burned that have never burned in recorded history. Call it "super tinder". The beams of light weren't very believable, two bad samples aren't proof. It's kinda messed up when crazy ideas gets stirred up in the masses. This guys video is trying to invoke panic, not cool. I wonder if he considered any of the above. And still...what would be the point? kill people to create jobs? Ludacris. It makes no sense whatsoever, you cannot control a fire, why would "they" start something they would have absolutely no way of knowing where it would go.
I'm more likely to believe this was exacerbated by the effects of global warming and drought, not an evil plot to remove people.
It's interesting to hear what other people are thinking though,Thanks for digging it up.
Bb, FF
firebirdflys

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:30 pm

The update,
Rain Good, we need rain like, Baaaaaad. The effects in the burn areas are always problematic though. We need gentle rain, with small brakes in-between. The torrential stuff fills up the reservoirs I suppose, but man the effects are just as devastating after the fires. The 101 FWY (a main artery in California) north of here was shut down completely due to logs, boulders and other debris. Its really crazy. They sirens have been going nonstop since it started raining.
I would pray for gentle rain.
In addition the condors had quite a scare as fledglings were un-able to escape the flames.
In 1987 we were down to 27 of these majestic vultures. IN THE WORLD! I remember taking my daughter to the L.A. Zoo where they had one of the captive breeding programs. It was had to imagine their 9 foot wing span even with the model they had there!
This is #871 back in October, and the topic of the story to follow.

here's the story. http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... story.html
firebirdflys

Postby planewalker » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:57 am

I'll cast a Medicine wheel and ask for gentle showers mixed with mist between the showers.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:18 pm

The destruction has been tremendous.
We forget how much the grass trees and bushes have to do with keeping the soil in place.
This is at the other side of the Valley.

Then these folks up in the Santa Barbara area have really had a mess and there are currently 17 people who have lost their lives now in the mudslides that have covered the Ventura Fwy (101). The size of the boulders that came down with this mudslide are huge, as big as garages. Still 8 people missing. This Thomas fire has burned at anusual time nov/dec is normally the rainy season. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Fire
My neice and good friend both work in Santa Barbara. Neice hasn't gone to work, but my friend is an OR nurse at a hospital in SB. It took her almost 5 hours to get to work yesterday (normally it's an hour to an hour and a half from here.
This the local news chopper just surveying, it's crazy. You can see the 101 at the end of this footage, and the train runs next to the fwy in that location.

Prayers for the missing.
Firebird
firebirdflys

Postby Lady_Lilith » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:10 pm

Are you in a safe place firebird? I am in Central Cal, we have not had freak weather like last winter though.
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby Bluerose31 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:10 pm

I am praying that the wildfires stop.
Bluerose31

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:26 pm

yes, thank you. I'm fine. We used to live next to a wash, that was a bit freaky when the deluge would come.
19 peolpe now died..

The perimeter of the fire is now 100% contained, the rain did help, but it is windy again. Largest in California history.

Here's a comment from the forest service
With the absence of any significant precipitation this fall/winter, fuels have become critically dry across much of Southern California. In addition, there has been a prolonged period of warm, dry and windy weather which has worked in concert with the lack of rainfall to produce catastrophic wildfires. The Thomas Fire is now the largest fire in California's modern recorded history. This would be significant if it were summer; however, it is unprecedented for December and January, and it serves as a testimony to the extreme volatility of the fuels
Source...https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/5670/
I'm still blown away by the size of the boulders
Thanks to all who sent energy.
Bb, birrd
firebirdflys

Return to Prayer Requests