*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

My log in id

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

My log in id

Postby Sage50 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:07 pm

:oops: I want to chance my login id because i have learned that a warlock Is a name for a traitor.I want to be song_bird. So how do I do that?
When Time is at it pivotal; all answers will be spoken; all tongues will be silent; all hearts will be joyful; all will come to past; even as it is ending it shall be beginning so let it be.
Sage50

Re: My log in id

Postby Tasariel » Mon May 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Awww. I don't see anything wrong with your name.
Honestly, the word has become so ambiguous because of modern media, that I don't think it matters, and it really doesn't make me personally (and I hope others feel the same way) think any less of you.
However, I recommend contacting JBRaven if you're really determined to change it. :)
She might know whether there is a way, or where you would have to go from there to take care of things.
Tasariel

Postby )O( Krystal Raven )O( » Tue May 31, 2011 3:56 am

Saying a warlock only means traitor is like saying a witch only means hex-caster. I like your name!
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Postby Kitty » Tue May 31, 2011 6:58 am

someone just posted another couple of interpretations from different possible roots for the word so i don't think it's neccessary
anyhow I don't think there is a way, you would have to create another account, but inbox starwitch if you still want too
Kitty

Postby _Kaimira_ » Tue May 31, 2011 1:21 pm

i wouldn't worrie about ur name i personally like it.
_Kaimira_

Postby Symandinome » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:57 am

its just a name i wouldnt worry about it.
Symandinome

Postby Starwitch » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:16 pm

You can change your username easily through your profile. There's no need at all to create a new account unless you just want to lose all your posts for some reason.
Starwitch
Admin
Admin

Postby Sage50 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:41 am

Thanks everyone for the support but I am a person who has strong moral code of honesty and faithfulness and it goes against my soul to have a name like that, so it has to go, sorry. sm121
When Time is at it pivotal; all answers will be spoken; all tongues will be silent; all hearts will be joyful; all will come to past; even as it is ending it shall be beginning so let it be.
Sage50

Return to General Questions about Wicca & Magick