*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Liberating Waterfall

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.

Liberating Waterfall

Postby frostarei » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:30 am

First of all I rarely remember my dreams so when I do remember them I tend to try to pay attention. I dreamt I was in a little tubing raft like big enough to use an oar and sit in or just kind of lay on in a lazy river sort of way. I was traveling in that sort of way sitting in this raft on some moderately paced moving water. This is what's so weird about the dream though. The water was on top of a wall with railings to keep the raft from going over I assume. It was almost like I was traveling up the water like on a salmon ladder at a fishery or something. On my raft I had my sketchbook and I was just kind of doodling.

My raft turned twice. Left. Then I knew it was coming. There was a waterfall and what had to be at least a forty foot drop and I was just completely and totally at peace when I and my raft slipped right over the side. I just let go of my sketchbook book with like no concern with what I was just working on and I fell into the cool crisp fresh water and yes the dream was so vivid that I felt that water over my skin. It was the perfect temperature and I just surfaced and that was it.

I know that waterfalls tend to signify a major change and I'm guessing the change is in me. How gracefully I took it is surprising to me for several reasons. One I'm NOT that brave. Two my sketchbooks are very precious to me, that I was unconcerned with the water ruining one was very off character for me. Apparently going down a waterfall in a man made item indicates that this is change I will be ready for. What I'm not understanding is the nature of the water itself. What on earth does traveling down a man made river and waterfall mean or like this salmon ladder thing. Why on earth was the river elevated like that? That was just so different. Any ideas?
frostarei

Re: Liberating Waterfall

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:31 am

I'm thinking of the walled stream as channeled water, directed & diverted to a purpose which leads me to interpret it as an astral energy flow; the channels of energy that stream across the alternate realms & aid changes of consciousness as we travel between levels of awareness. They are built-in collective conscious pathways for navigation.

Free-fall without concern would show an intuitive acceptance of the collective pathways...go with the flow, bouyant consciousness associations. You don't need the sketch (life-plan) when trusting the current, therefore free-fall is letting go of the limitations of The Plan & letting what will BE happen as it will. It liberates the conscious will.

All indications of spiritual growth. And that relates back to the other question about Goddess shift from the self-attuned Morrigan to the nurturing Brigid...being more attuned with the collective well-being. Perhaps the crows weren't laughing at you, but were cheering you on.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Hey there and welcome back! Come on in and re-introduce yourself it has been a loooooong time :fairy:

I think about the walled water maybe being an attempt at controlling emotional flow and direction?

BB, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby frostarei » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:15 am

Wow! An answer even for the sketchbook. It's so normal for me to have a sketchbook in my hands that I just didn't even really think it might have been symbolic of something like that but that makes a lot of sense. Thank you!
frostarei

Return to Dreaming and Sleep