I'll organize this later, but here's my first spell. I've done it twice, it works pretty well.
Potion of Minor Stamina (lol reference). It's actually a thing to help get a good burst of motivation, perhaps to finish a project or something that would take an amount of energy that you feel like you don't have.
stuff you'll need;
- green tea
- a paper and pen, or napkin and marker that won't bleed much
- sage for burning
- dried mint leaves and something to hold the loose leaves
- a clear quartz
1. get yourself some of that nice hot water in a cup and sweeten it with sugar
2. draw a sigil of Motivation (motivan) on the paper or napkin
3. tune your clear quartz to help you with your spell, and magnify its effects. then put it, along with the mint leaves in the tea brewing thing and crush them (the leaves! not the quartz, obviously eheh) to small pieces while they're inside it.
4. clear the area of negative energy that might soak into your tea, by lighting a bit of sage and letting it burn during the process.
5. here's where you'll need to focus a little bit, cuz here's where the spell words come in. place your hot water cup on the paper or napkin, directly on top the sigil, and as you're putting the green tea bag, and mint leaves/clear quartz into the water, say these words.
motivan, willpower i do need
energy and focus of the keen
motivan, such is delivered to me
this is my will, so mote it be"
as you're saying them, either in your head or aloud, focus on the sigil and let it channel energy from around you to imbed your intention into the tea. i just held the string from the bag in the tea, and didn't let it go until i was done saying the words.
from there it is done, just let it steep, then clean up afterwards as necessary.
I'll probably be eventually adding a lot of tea potion recipes here.
"So basically, it's do your job or get vaporized?" -- Commander Shepard, Mass Effect 2