*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Kitty story

Talk about anything you want to here.

Kitty story

Postby annie » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:35 am

Hi Everyone !

Hope I am putting this in its correct place. So I have a rather amusing story to tell everyone. Our Baby parrot Blackwolfe has been waking up the past couple of nights, in a fright. He flutters all over his cage and it usually takes a few seconds to calm him down. I usually sit on the floor by his cage and talk to him, then he goes back to sleep and he is fine. So last night after talking with him, I told him I would sleep on the floor by his bed so if he needed me I would be there. Well, he did get up again, I took the comforter off his cage, and sat with him.

Maxie our senior citizen kitty came into the room to check on his little " brother. " Here's where the cute part comes in, Max is set in his ways, everything is under his terms its his way or the high way. Well Max sat with me on the floor beside Blackwolfe and Sunshine cage, when Blackwolfe went back to sleep. I put his cover back over his and his brothers cage. Beside my bed near my bed side table, I have five witch statues . I have always since I was a child ( a great number of years ago ) loved witches and ghost .

Halloween was my favorite holiday forget Christmas I loved Halloween. My mom would say I was satan's off spring, and no child of hers. Well anyways Max walks over to the witch's he stared at them for a few seconds, and then all of a sudden he just wacked one of the witches knocking her over . He flipped his tail in the air and walked out of the room. I wish everyone could have seen the look on his face it was so filled with pride. I was at lost it was just to cute and to me funny. I called a friend of mine, mind you it was two in the morning and was telling him and his companion about it. And they said leave it to Max to let you know just what he thinks.

well that's my story hope it brighten your day like it did mine. Just has a footnote Blackwolfe is fine he does not like change and we changed rooms around . So he is in a new room, still with me , but in this room he does not have a view of the high way behind us, so he can't see or really hear the motorcycles go by. ( mind you its winter here with snow and ice ) . The vet told us just watch him and he should be fine. Any ways take care Annie
annie

Re: Kitty story

Postby firebirdflys » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Too funny! Cats always keep us guessing don't they? I hope that is not how he feels about Witches :evilwitch: , or maybe he just had something against the one.
It may be interesting to see how he would interact with them if you lined them up, say, on the floor (so they wont be broke) and let him examine them. Then re-arrange the line up and try again. Is he attracted to one or insulted by another? How does he interact with them? Just an energy experiment...cats frequently pick up on things we don't.
Blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby annie » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:10 pm

hi there firebird

thank you for your reply, our friends joel and stevie say its max showing everyone including the witches that he's the boss.... I will try re arranging them and see what happens and will let you know. A friend of a friend knows some one that deals with pet psychic ( I hope I am saying that right) she is coming over later this week to check out Blackwolfe, so I plan on telling her about Max and the witches. Interesting he only hit one witch, and the one he hit was the last one I brought which was almost three years ago Anyways thanks again I will keep you updated have a great day
annie

Postby annie » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:40 pm

hi Firebird

would you like to hear something interesting, I just went into my room to put Blackwolfe back in his cage after his vet visit and the same witch was knocked over again, I asked Max if he did it, he just shut his eyes and turned his back to me, Now I am wondering if there is something wrong with it. For now I am putting it in a drawer.
annie

Postby annie » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:29 am

hi everyone!

Hope all is well, wanted to give you a Max update with the witch, Our friend that came over last week to check out Blackwolfe, with his scare mares and Max with his sudden dislike for one of my witch statue . She did a reading on Blackwolfe and said he was upset over the room change. So it looks like we are going to move back into the old room. I am not happy about but you gotta do what is best for your little ones.

So this weekend we will move back into the old room. His loud chirping is going to bother the women on the second floor, she not thrilled with animals. But you know what, we pay our rent, mind our own business, keep to our self and when he gets loud I talk to him. So she is just going to have to you know what it up !

On to Max well, here's something interesting for you all. The witch reminds Max of someone from his life before coming to live with us. So I gave the witch away. Anyways that's my update hope all is well
annie

Return to Member's Rants and Ramblings