*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Just a little artwork

Share photos or links to your arts and crafts here. Jewelry, paintings, crafts, graphic art.

Just a little artwork

Postby Deejean » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Keep in mind I am not an artist, my pride all lies in my writing ( which isn't even that great to me lol) I just enjoy to draw and make things.

^^ This was made back when I had a lot of self harm issues.

^^ this one I love hehe

Enjoy! Maybe I'll get around to posting some poetry/creative writing at some point. But I'm in the process of hopefully getting a book published so I'm not sure what to post yet.
Deejean

Re: Just a little artwork

Postby moonlitchou » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Oh wow!! So cool. Thanks for sharing, Dee :) I enjoyed seeing all that. I love seeing what people draw and write. That was wicked awesome!
moonlitchou

Postby Deejean » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Hehe thanks Riley :) I'm glad you enjoyed them! My boredum at its finest haha
Deejean

Postby moonlitchou » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:11 pm

My personal favorite was the big heart one. Second favorite was the self harm one. I too used to do that. I stopped 02/12/11
moonlitchou

Postby Deejean » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Thank you! Those two are my favorites aswell actually, and the pentagram one hehe. I still strugle with it sometimes unfortunately but not nearly as badly as i used to. It use to be a daily thing now its very rarely.
Its kinda hard to tell but in the heart and pentagram ones theres tons of hidden things hehe
Deejean

Postby moonlitchou » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:19 pm

I have scars all over me, I know how it is. My forearm, shoulder, chest, thigh. Yepp. I used to cut and burn.

I guess I'll see if I can click on the images to get a better look at them :)
moonlitchou

Postby Deejean » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:36 pm

Same me too, i would have more if I didn't know how to heal my scars using magics hehe I didn't like people knowing I did it so I would hide them until I made them disappear... I'm not too bad at healing magics when it comes to myself

And I hope you can see them better. :)
Deejean

Postby moonlitchou » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Oh wow. I didnt know you could do that. Ive never thought to try. Instead, I ended up getting a tattoo to cover my shoulder. I have a quarter sleeve on my right arm. Im left handed.
moonlitchou

Postby Deejean » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:24 am

Most my my magic is mind based, I simply focus and believe and wish it to be and it happens. Very rarely do I ever perform spell work. But I'd like to learn how because I think I could enhance my skills if so.
Deejean

Postby moonlitchou » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:58 am

Mind based as in mainly visualization maybe? I feel as if I'm horrible when it comes to that. I really need some exercises to use to practice more on that.
moonlitchou

Postby Deejean » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:06 am

Uhm not even visualizing, I'm horrible with that too... i just... focus and think about what it is I want accomplished lol its hard to explain, I think its simply because I believe hard enough that I have the power to do it. Like the rule of anything is possible if you can think it it can be real... i go with that. Lol. Which is why I'm here I want to learn more... comman practices haha
Deejean

Postby moonlitchou » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:11 am

Aah, blush. Yeah. I sometimes have the hardest time believing too. Sweatdrop. Not in the case of believing things to be real. More like, believing if I asked for help, that anyone will wanna do it. Except... my dad's been helping lately. Kinda not used to that. But I'll take it and I'll be gracious for it. Just still... shocked?
moonlitchou

Postby Deejean » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:18 am

I understand that feeling, when my dad started helping out with things for me I was pretty shocked too. I dont usually expect help either. I've lived on my own since 15 so I'm used to doing things for myself.
Believing is a very difficult thing to do and you have to start small. Practicing telekinesis is a good way to help believe in yourself. I use it to hold cubord doors open and to stop things from falling over, sometimes it doesnt work other times it does. You just got to be persistent, and keep your mind open too all possibilities :)
Deejean

Postby moonlitchou » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:37 am

Never thought of trying that, but maybe I can see if its on the forum somewhere and I'll give it a try
moonlitchou

Postby Deejean » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:48 am

Dooo it! Opening your brain is the most important part of magic, in my opinion anyway.
Deejean

Next

Return to Artwork