*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

introduction!!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

introduction!!

Postby pastel-witchery » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:29 pm

name: star/pastel

Hey there. I'm an 18 year old baby witch from Oregon! I've been interested in witchcraft since earlier last year, but really dove into it earlier this year! Though unfortunately I'm in the broom closet, I live in a very... Religiously strict house hold! My family loves me very much but I'm too scared to talk about not being a Christian anymore, just because I know I'd get an earful from my parents. Just not worth it you know?

I've been looking into Lunar/Solar Magick as well and some crystals and herbs! I'm really enjoying how my studies are going, but I'm not able to keep a physical BOS/Grimoire, and I'm not sure what to do about that. They seem super important, and I know I don't need all these fancy things to be a witch. Hm... I think that's all I have to say! It's nice to meet you all, have a blessed day !! :fairy: :flyingwitch:
pastel-witchery

Re: introduction!!

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:29 pm

Hi - and welcome to the Board.
Broom closets aren't forever and some members keep non-private notes on EUTM BOS topic as someplace to keep tract of their interests. Just something to think about.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Blu-Luna » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:35 am

Merry meet and warm welcome pastel-witchery! I wouldn't worry about staying in the Broom closet, people don't need to know everything in your private life, no matter who they are, because it is private! At any rate, hope you enjoy your stay here! There is so much to learn and nice people to meet!
Blu-Luna

Postby pastel-witchery » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:36 am

thank you both sm!!! i appreciate it ^^. i do agree... although they're my parents :/ but i will be moving soon.
pastel-witchery

Postby Yellow diamond light » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:17 am

Nice to meet you
Yellow diamond light

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions