*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Howdy! This is my intro

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Howdy! This is my intro

Postby ||Alysane|| » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Happy greetings to all of you!
I am happy to have found such a welcoming forum of like minded people!
Name: ||Alysane|| chosen because I am a knowledge seeker.
Likes: Anything that has to do with water. Fishing, swimming, dancing in the rain, heck sometimes I just like to float and relax. I also like getting lost in the flicker of a flame or between the pages of a good book.
Dislikes: mosquitos and poison ivy (there’s not a lot that I can say that I absolutely dislike)
Hobbies: I like to craft. My daughter and I make soaps and bath bombs and I am teaching myself how to make stained glass works.
Backstory: I’ve always dabbled in witchcraft. As a child I would hike a couple miles to the creek on my pawpaw’s Farm and immerse myself in nature by laying beside the water drawing symbols in the red dirt. I would spend hour amongst the wheat field building alters and giving offerings to the beings that I knew needed thanks. I was raised catholic but it never really spoke to me quite like the stories of the old gods and goddesses. I spent a lot of time reading all about different religions but I have come to believe that I’m more spiritual than religious. I have worked with tarot, pendulums, dousing, and reading tea leaves here and there throughout the years. Nothing steady unfortunately.
In fact, it’s been a year or two since I’ve last practiced and have recently been feeling a calling to pursue further guidance to broaden my experience. And that’s how I happened across this site. I am honored to have the chance to learn so much from all of you and look forward to making your acquaintance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
||Alysane||

Re: Howdy! This is my intro

Postby stormofwind » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:07 pm

Welcome to the boards
stormofwind

Postby RavenClaw » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:27 am

Hail Alysane and welcome to EUTM!
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
RavenClaw

Postby SpiritTalker » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:01 am

Hi & welcome to the fold :)
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions